This is two 1 bedroom properties in Shell residences that are beside each other. This is ideal for big families and groups who want to stay in units beside each other. This property is wifi enabled, has cable TV and all furnishings are very new. This place is close to Mall of Asia, Manila Bay, Manila Ocean Park, Casinos.
Please Note that we only allow bookings atleast 2 days before the check in date as we also need to submit authorization letter to the property management.
1. No pets of any kind is allowed within the complex.
2. Shell Residences is a No-Smoking complex, no smoking policy is observed in all common areas within the complex.
3. Swimming pool may be used by the authorized guest(s) provided they pay the corresponding fees ( Php 150.00 regular days and Php 300.00 during holidays.) Posted swimming pool rules and regulations shall be strictly followed by all authorized guests.
4. Gym facilities is for the exclusive use of unit owners and tenants only. Gym is off limits to guests.
5. No parking slot is available for guest(s) within the building. The closest overnight parking area is across in SM Mall of Asia.
6. Shell Residences requires that all IDs are submitted 2 days prior to arrival. Non submission Of Ids before the deadline can cause the shell management not to allow entry.
Este anfitrión tiene 769 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hello! I'm Dianne, and this is my son, Christian. :) I am on my way to becoming a superhost!
To read article about me in Positively Filipino:
I was working for Unilever Singapore as HR mobility specialist, catering to CEOs, Presidents, Directors and other VIPs of the company. I was living the high life until a corporate restructuring made me decide to follow a life long dream to be an entrepreneur (I love the show Shark Tank!) and spend more time with my son, so I moved back to Manila, Philippines & lived down, and now I do Airbnb fulltime. :) I recently moved to the same street as all my listings here in Makati to be able to better take care of our guests..
In past 2 years, I have hosted over 100++ guests on Airbnb from the US, France, Germany, Russia, Japan, Korea, Malaysia, Indonesia. They were private jet pilots, businessmen, web/app developers, chefs, nurses, doctors, and fellow Airbnb hosts. I just love meeting new guests and I learn something new from each and every one :)
I enjoy baking, traveling, singing & eating! I love meeting new people & convert my love of eating into restaurant recommendations.