Hi friend!! Our 2-bedroom apartment (70 sq. ft.) is located in the San Telmo neighborhood, only a few blocks away from the historical circuit and very close to Puerto Madero, La Boca (Caminito), Casino and Tango Shows, among other interesting places. Just a few meters from the subway station "San Juan" and the 9 de Julio avenue. At this flat you will be able to rest, work or study, enjoying at the same time an amazing view of the City, in this highly brightness apartment.
At our place you will feel like home, due to the comfort of our beds, the softness of the sheets and towels and the beautiful style of decoration. At night, you can delight you with our best local TV channels in HD or simply choose a nice movie to watch on Netflix.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will be at your disposal in case you need to know something about the city, places where to go, eat and have fun...
Before booking your stay with us, you must agree the following:
- It is forbidden to lodge more guests than originally booked.
- It is not allowed to keep own furniture or other large objects within the apartment, as they could damage walls, floors or ceilings.
- It is not permitted to drink alcohol within common areas of the building.
- You should take care when using any piece of furniture and all the equipment within the apartment. They must remain intact and in the same condition as they were proportionated.
- Smoking is not allowed within the apartment. We want to keep the space smoke-free like a sign of respect for all guests.
- Before entering the apartment, we will sign a standard short-term rental contract where we will specify the dates of your stay, the included services, and all the stuff provided to assure your comfort. We won´t charge anything at that time, because all the money was collected by Airbnb. Your ID/passport might be required to check your identity at the check-in.
- If your stay is longer than 7 days, we will provide you fresh bed sheets and clean towels.
- We include a dry breakfast of welcome for your first day in Buenos Aires.