The perfect quiet and serene retreat, a space that feels like home in Manhattan.
You are a 5-minute walk to Central Park & steps away from 2/3 and B/C subway trains - ideal to get you anywhere! Or stay in the neighborhood to explore our vibrant boutiques, cafes, bars and restaurants.
Private Bedroom in a 2bedroom apartment, newly renovated, full of light, hardwood floors and new appliances. A quiet oasis, away from noise with plenty of room for two people.
I provide guest towels and shampoo/body wash in case you forgot yours.
Feel free to cook up a storm in the kitchen with a full gas-range stove, microwave, dishware, glassware, silverware and cooking pans/utensils.
The apartment is on the 7th floor of an elevator building, well-maintained and always clean.
Disponible para huéspedes
Your key will give you access to the front door of the building and the apartment. Keep it safe, there is only one set.
Use the common area, dining area and kitchen to your heart's delight.
We have high-speed WiFi ideal for work and streaming.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am happy to share advise and recommendations for cool and secret spots in New York.
Otros aspectos destacables
When you do check out, please remember to leave the keys.
If you need a washer/dryer, Laundromat is literally right downstairs in the building directly next door - so convenient!
- Please do not wear shoes in the apartment .
- Always lock the door when leaving and entering the apartment.
- Please turn off all lights when leaving the apartment .
- Please respect the space and others in the building; keep noise to a minimum.
- No loud music, guests, or party.
- No smoking or use of drugs in the property or building.
- Please do not eat food in the bedroom.
- Please use the hair catcher in the shower and clean it after each use; pick up your hair from the floor, sink and shower.
- A lost or damaged key will be charged $25.