*Top floor entire one bedroom flat (510 sq ft) next to Marlin apartments.
*8 min walk from Stratford station (tube/train/overground) with direct connections to St Pancras Int. (5 min) & Stansted Airport
*Free wifi & well equipped kitchen
*Renting out as host will be traveling. This is a private home which will give you a true home feel of living in London.
-The flat is 8 min walk from Stratford station and the Olympic park is around the corner. St Pancras International is just 7 min away from Stratford via the high speed train connection, it would take you just 15 min to arrive here if you are traveling via the Eurostar.
-The Westfield shopping centre is located at this tube station as well and has all the amenities (several supermarkets to choose from).
-The Excel exhibition centre is 15 min away by taxi or 20 min via the DLR train.
-The flat is located on top floor of the building with open view (facing north), easy access to communal garden
- Ideal for 2 or 3 people, have 1 double bed and 1 double sofa bed.
An extra double air bed is available if requested to accommodate up to 4.
-Bed linen, bath towels and shower gel/shampoo will be provided
-Washing machine & essentials are free to use
-Detailed instructions will be provided once checked in
Disponible para huéspedes
In the flat you have:
- 1 Open Kitchen living room, 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom (all private)
- 72mbps free wifi
- Washing machine, clothes airer and iron board
- Shared rooftop garden
- 49 inch UHD smart TV (photo sharing, youtube), you can connect with laptops if you have relevant cables
- Modern kitchen & cooking essentials, make your own meal!
- Smart home features (Alexa & Phillips Hue)
- Music instruments: Accordion, Piano, electronic drums and acoustic guitars (spot them in photos)
Atención a los huéspedes
-The whole flat is private. You wont see me but I will be on phone / text if you need anything
Otros aspectos destacables
Property is located next to railroad, however is facing away from the railway. Usually slow train pass by and the noise are at minimal level, with windows closed the noise is hardly noticeable. There are no trains after midnight.
This is host's private home so there are plenty of private possessions, guests are welcome to use the consumables but please do not take them away!