Beautifully remodeled, lovingly decorated home in a lightly wooded, quiet, rustic Al Tahoe neighborhood. Perfect for a couples getaway or family vacation. Fenced yard, dog door, huge patio with hot tub & grill. Short walk to the beach/meadow, eateries, convenience store, bike/summer/winter sport equipment rentals. Living areas have high beam ceilings, hickory floors, & beautifully hand painted faux walls. Large HDTV, Blue-ray player, PlayStation 3/games, WiFi/internet, cable TV/premium channels.
Two level master suite with a king size bed and full master bath, sliding glass door opens to wood deck and patio. The lower level can be used as an office area with computer, laser printer and color printer/scanner or can be used to sleep additional people, comfy queen-size electric blow up bed included. The other bedrooms have queen-size and full-size beds. Top of the line washer and dryer, iron and ironing board. Fully stocked kitchen with island range and convection oven, microwave, rice cooker, waffle maker baking tins and trays. For those with small children there is a high chair and pack-n-play playpen.
Disponible para huéspedes
Whole house and yard except for owners storage room.
Atención a los huéspedes
contact Cliff: N!NE25 two02 F!VE6F!VE7 cliffjs_99 at YAH00 D0T C0M
Otros aspectos destacables
We have discounts for personal checks or cash payments. Check out (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) site house #653493 for discounts for stays of 3 days or more.
For damage protection there is a $1000 refundable damage deposit.
Check-in time is 3pm on the day of arrival and Check-out time is 11am on the day of departure.
Please inquiry for any questions.
Business License Number: 007933
Pets are welcome for an additional $45 fee.
Please read and adhere to the Pet Addendum of the Rental Agreement.
Please keep couch covered with blue sheet located in wicker basket next to couch if you have a pet.
Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse. If the Homeowner requires to clean up, a minimum of $50 charge taken from the security deposit.
contact Cliff: N!NE25 two02 F!VE6F!VE7 cliffjs_99 at YAH00 D0T C0M
1. Smoking is not permitted in the house.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. This property is privately owned; the Homeowners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Guests shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. After 10PM please keep outdoor noise to a minimum. Creating a disturbance of the above nature shall be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and the Guests shall then immediately vacate the premises. The Guest will pay for all fines and fees associated with disturbance calls to the local authorities.
5. Guests shall maintain the house and property in good, clean order and only use the premises in a careful and lawful manner. Keep all furnishings in good order. Any maintenance, repairs or damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear shall be paid for by the Guest.
6. All refuse shall be disposed in a lawful manner and be put in the trash in the bins located outside near the driveway. Please do not leave trash outside for long periods of time because it attracts bears.
7. PETS are permitted only with prior approval ($40 pet fee) and the Pet Addendum must be agreed to.
8. Parking is limited to 3 vehicles (ample street parking is available). In the winter months parking on the street is not permitted during the times of snow clearing. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
9. Homeowner provides towels, linens, cups, dishes, utensils and other items as commonly used by the Homeowner's family.
10. There is no daily housekeeping service. There is a washer and dryer with detergent provided. We do not permit towels (other than beach towels) or linens to be taken from the units.
11. No children under the age of 15 permitted in hot tubs at any time without adult supervision. When using the hot tub, remember there is a certain health risk associated with this facility. Use at your own risk. We sanitize, refill and replenish chemicals in all tubs prior to your arrival; therefore, it may not be warm until later that evening. DO NOT STAND ON THE HOT TUB COVER. It is for insulation purposes and is not designed to support a person. It will break and you may be charged for replacement. Remember when not using the hot tub, keep the cover on so hot tub will stay warm.
12. Guests are not to access the “owner’s closet” (located just left of the refrigerator), even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults.
13. Cable TV, high speed internet and phone are provided and service level has been chosen by the Homeowner. A computer and printers are provided to access the internet and print information as needed. The access code will be provided for the WiFi service. The phone is provided for local and long distance (continental US) calls. However if the power goes off the phone will not work. Please have a back up for emergencies, such as a cell phone.
14. Valuable items left behind will be held for the Guest and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the Guest for return. If items are not claimed for longer than 6 months they shall become the property of the Homeowner. The Homeowner shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
Guest has read, understands, and agrees to abide by all applicable house policies pertaining to pets.
1. Guest is to pay additional pet fee in the amount of $40 per stay.
2. Guest is verbally granted permission by the Homeowner to keep the pet(s) specified under the following terms and conditions:
a) The Guest shall be solely responsible for the pets while on the property.
b) Pets are allowed out of the unit or yard only under the complete control of a responsible human companion and on a hand-held leash or in a pet carrier.
c) Pet will not be left unattended for an undue length of time, either indoors or out.
d) Guest should prevent pets from producing excessive noise at a level that disturbs neighbors.
e) Any damage to the exterior or interior of the premises, grounds, flooring, walls, trim, finish, tiles, carpeting, or any stains, etc., caused by the pet will be the full financial responsibility of the Guest and that Guest agrees to pay all costs involved in the restoration to its original condition. If because of any such stains, etc., said damage is such that it cannot be removed, then Guest hereby agrees to pay the full expense of replacement.
f) Guest is responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse. If the Homeowner requires to clean up, a minimum of $50 charge will be added.
g) Pets are discouraged from getting on furniture at any time. Extra cleaning fees may be incurred to remove extra pet hairs or stains.
h) All pets are to be treated for fleas and ticks prior to arrival. If necessary the Guest must permit the Homeowner to professionally treat the premises, including grounds, for fleas and ticks, and clean all carpets when Guest vacates the premises. The contractors used will be the Homeowner's contractors, and the cost will be competitive and borne by the Guest.
i) Homeowner assumes no responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets or humans while on premises. The Guest will provide veterinary care, as well as ample food and water. Guest will diligently maintain cleanliness of the pet sleeping and feeding areas. Guest will prevent pets from engaging in behaviors or creating excessive noise at a level that disturbs the neighbors.
j) The Guest agrees to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend the Homeowner against all liability, judgments, expenses (including attorney’s fees), or claims by third parties for any injury to any person or damage to property of any kind whatsoever caused by the Guest’s pet(s).
k) That if a dispute arises out of this contract that cannot be settled through negotiation, the rental manager and Guest agree first to try in good faith to settle the dispute by mediation administered either by a local mediator or by the American Arbitration Association under its commercial mediation rules. If the parties cannot agree on which agency shall administer the mediation, the rental manager’s choice shall govern.