Departamento o casa entera
Modern, cozy, newly renovated ski house on Edson Hill off Mountain Road (betwn town and the mountain). Situated on a private 8-acre lot with mountain & wooded views, the house will comfortably accommodate 1-2 families; it is perfectly setup for 4 adults with up to 6 school-aged children, but has enough beds for 4-6 adults/older teens and 4 younger kids in the bunkroom. Designed to be very comfortable and very functional, it was recently featured in the Boston Globe as dream ski house!
Large, new 2-car, heated garage, huge mudroom with radiant heated floors, lots of cubbies and storage for gear, and a 1/2 bath located for easy access with ski boots.
UPSTAIRS: New fully outfitted gourmet kitchen with stainless appliances and a large Caesarstone island (seats 4) open to the dining area (seats 6-8), and cozy living room with a sectional sofa, large tv, stereo and fireplace. Off of the kitchen, there is a large deck with a grill and access to the backyard. Large pantry/laundry room with utility sink adjacent to kitchen.
Master Bedroom 1: King with a quiet desk/work space.
Bedroom 2: full size bed.
Bathroom: beautifully updated bath with radiant heat floors, heated towel rack, and tiled shower.
Second Living Room/Playroom with fireplace, tv, Wii and DVD player.
Bedroom 3/Guest Room: Queen.
Bedroom 4: Two Twin Beds.
Bedroom 5/Children's Bunkroom: two small bunks (4 twin beds - best for young children to younger teens. Not suitable for adults).
Bathroom: renovated, tiled tub/shower combo with radiant heat floors and heated towel rack.
Disponible para huéspedes
Otros aspectos destacables
This house was designed to be very comfortable and very functional. It was recently featured in the Sunday Boston Globe as an architect's dream ski house! This is a private home that is only available a few prime weeks per year.
**This is our home not a hotel; please treat it with respect and leave it tidy, as you found it (minus the actual cleaning of course).**
- Pets will be considered - please discuss with us
- The house is at full capacity at 2-3 couples with 1-4 children each, maximum 11 persons. Additional people will be charged $50/per night. Please inquire!
- 4-wheel drive in winter is recommended, as are snow tires. Vermont roads can be snowy and dangerous in winter and we have a long driveway. Please let us know if you do not have a four wheel drive so that we can order additional sanding for the driveway.
- Heating and utilities are included as long as thermostats are set at 72 degrees F or below.
- No outdoor shoes (especially ski boots) past the mudroom (on the wood floors)
- Please be careful with food and drink in the living room
- No food or drink (except water) downstairs
- There is a heated garage space for 1 car. If you would like an additional space, please inquire.
- WHEN DEPARTING:
***The housekeeper does not always clean immediately after you depart.***
-- Please take all trash out to garage
-- Please wash dishes and run dishwasher
-- Please clean up toys and games (put everything back where you found it)
-- Please leave all used beds unmade
-- Please hang wet towels on towel racks so they dry.
-- Place all keys and garage door openers where you found them in mudroom (missing items will be charged $50 fee.)
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.