The whole floor is yours! And your common area is the luxurious music hall with chandeliers, a high-beam ceiling, piano, and a working fireplace! The intimate performance hall (with a stage!) converts into a cozy common area with 3 sleeper sofas. You're also getting the master bedroom (Cal-king + Twin), a second bedroom (Cal-King), a full bathroom, half bathroom, kitchenette, and two balconies!! The perfect venue for large family gatherings or to host an upscale event! Ask me for more details.
The whole floor is about 1400 sq ft and the music hall by itself can seat up to 40 people! Performance stage is the perfect setting for your presentation, musical performance, karaoke, or game night! 40 folding chairs available for use! Great lighting on the stage and luxurious Brazilian koa wooden floors. My parents and I live on the lower floor and we are available if you need anything. There is only one entrance which is on the lower floor, so please be sure everyone is ok with stairs.
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have access to:
- The Music Hall (featuring a stage, kitchenette, 3 sofa beds, TV, and a fireplace)
- 2 Bedrooms (Cal-King +Twin/ Cal-King)
- 2 Bathrooms (One Full Bath, One Half Bath)
- 2 Outdoor Balconies to enjoy
- Easy 24hour access with digital door lock
Atención a los huéspedes
Between me and my parents, there will almost always be someone available to help you! We can also help you with folding chairs, sound amplification, providing food & drink, and more!
- All events and parties must be pre-approved (see event rules below). No loud, late parties. No excessive use of alcohol. No illegal substances.
- Please ask hosts to pre-clear any visits by people who are not booked as overnight guests.
Special Rules for Events
- Use of the space for Events or Parties which include outside guests (not booked for overnight), must be approved by hosts. We highly recommend getting approval prior to booking. Please contact us and let us know about any event you plan to have during your stay. We would like a brief description of your event, the time and approximate number of outside guests, any special setup needs, etc. Please let us know about any plans to serve food and/or drink at your event. There will be a $25 extra charge for every 10 outside guests for parties and events. For this fee, we will setup chairs and/or serving/display tables for the size of your group in consultation with you. We will also provide water bottles, coffee and tea, and assorted sodas and fruit juices for your group.
- Additional event support which may be available at extra cost includes sound equipment, setup for sit down meals, and help with staffing your event (greeting and signing in attendees, distributing materials, serving refreshments, collecting feedback, etc.) If interested, please contact us with your specific needs and to check on availability and cost. Any optional costs for your stay will be added to your booking via special offer or change request.
- Events where tickets are offered for sale to the public are not allowed.
- After 10 pm, events should not be audible on neighboring properties.
- If your event becomes disorderly, you will be asked to close it down with no refund of event fees.
- Generally, event guests who are not booked for overnight should leave by 11 pm.
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 126 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
As an entertainer, I see good entertainment as merely an extension of great hospitality. I currently play trumpet for Princess Cruises and Disneyland Parks, but am also working on a magic act. I've spent the last 3 years travelling around the Mediterranean, Alaska, Japan, Mexico, and the Caribbean, Barcelona being my favorite port so far. After getting to travel, I now have a new appreciation for Los Angeles and the diversity of cultures and experiences to be found here. I now strive to take advantage of the city more whenever I'm home.
I love eating out with friends, no matter how cheap or fancy the food is. My favorite restaurant is Souplantation, the best all-you-can-eat salad bar! I mostly listen to either classical or jazz music - right now, I'm loving everything by Ravel. I'm also really interested in small microapartments and the whole tiny house movement.
Acerca del alojamiento
Al alojarte con Airbnb, te quedas en la casa de otra persona.