Amazing modern and luxurious home in one of the best communities in the beautiful Poconos. This 4 bedroom / 2 bathroom home has all new furniture and all new top of the line appliances. All linens towels and utensils are included - all that's needed for a great time is....YOU!
Perfect blend of luxury and nature. Enjoy breathtaking views and sounds of the nature around you while relaxing in modern comfort and luxury settings.
Disponible para huéspedes
Indoor and outdoor pools
Ski slope and ski equipment
Bar and restaurant
1. The Landlord has the right to inspect the premises without prior notice at any time to enforce the terms of this agreement. Should the Tenants violate any of the terms of this agreement, the rental period shall be terminated immediately. The Tenants waive all rights to process if they fail to vacate the premises upon termination of the rental period. The Tenants shall vacate the premises at the expiration time and date of this agreement.
2. The Tenants shall maintain the premises in a good, clean, and ready to rent condition, and use the premises only in a careful and lawful manner. The tenants shall leave the premises in a ready to rent condition at the expiration of the rental agreement, defined by the Landlord as being immediately habitable by the next tenants. Tenants shall pay for maintenance and repairs should the premises be left in a lesser condition. The tenants agree that the Landlord shall deduct costs of said services from the security deposit prior to refund if tenants cause damage to the premises or its furnishings.
3. The Tenants shall pay for any damage done to the premises over and above normal wear and tear.
4. No animals or pets of any kind will be brought onto the premises unless prior arrangements were made.
5. The Tenants shall not sublet the property.
6. The Tenants should all be of a minimum age of 21 unless supervised by a parent or legal guardian and shall have no more than 10 persons reside or sleep on the premises. Loss of security deposit may result if this number is exceeded without prior arrangements.
7. The Tenants shall behave in a civilized manner and shall be good neighbors respecting the rights of the surrounding property owners. The Tenants shall not create noise or disturbances likely to disturb or annoy the surrounding property owners. Creating a disturbance of the above nature may be grounds for immediate termination of this agreement and Tenants shall then immediately vacate the premises as well as potentially be subjected to a fine by the association. 8. There shall be no smoking inside the premises. Smoking is permitted outside the home.
9. Landlord shall provide cups, knives, forks, spoons, dishes, and other items as commonly used by the Landlord’s family. No reimbursement will be made for unused consumables left at the premises. If consumables exist at the premises when the Tenant arrives the Tenant is free to use them.
10. The Tenants and Tenants' Guests shall hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Landlord against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss. Tenants expressly recognize that any insurance for property damage or loss which the Landlord may maintain on the property does not cover the personal property of Tenants, and that Tenants should purchase their own insurance for Tenants and Guests if such coverage is desired.
11. Tenants expressly acknowledge and agree that this Agreement is for transient occupancy of the Property, and that Tenants do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
12. We occasionally (rarely - hasn’t occurred within the last 18 months) may experience outages that are beyond our control. We report outages as each occurs. No refunds or compensation will be given for any outages.
13. There shall be no refunds of rents due to shortened stays or ruined expectations because of weather conditions.
14. If the property should go on the MARKET FOR SALE, it may NOT be shown to qualified buyers during the Tenants’ stay.
15. There shall be no refunds of rents because of shortened stays or ruined expectations due to work and family emergencies or other commitments.
16. Only legally owned and permitted firearms shall be allowed on the premises according to State and local laws.
17. Tenant agrees that Fireworks and other hazardous materials shall not be used in or around the property. No outdoor fires are allowed.
18. Tenant shall use the property for legal purposes only and other use, such as but not limited to, illegal drug use, abuse of any person, harboring fugitives, etc. ; shall cause termination of this agreement with no refund of rents or deposits.
19. Tenant agrees not to access the “owner’s closet”, even if unlocked, which contains cleaning supplies and chemicals that could be hazardous to children and adults. The owner’s closet is located next to the 1st floor restroom.
20. Tenant is advised that the property contains a stove, heating, and other electric powered items and will seek help from us if the proper operation of such items is not fully understood.
21. The property has a fire extinguisher installed near the kitchen area. The fire extinguisher was fully charged at last inspection. It is the duty of the tenant to inform us immediately should the fire extinguisher become less than fully charged. Tenant agrees to use the fire extinguisher only for true emergencies.
22. The property has fire alarms installed and they are believed to function properly at the time of rental. Tennant will notify us without delay if a fire alarm “chirps” or has a low battery condition.
23. Tennant is advised that there is a carbon monoxide detector on the property.
24. Tenant shall see to their own security while in the property by locking doors, windows, garage doors, etc. when it’s prudent to do so.
25. Valuable items left behind by tenant will be held for the tenant and every reasonable effort will be made to contact the tenant for return. The Landlord shall not be held liable for condition of said items.
26. Cable TV is provided and service level has been chosen by the Landlord. No refund of rents shall be given for outages, content, lack of content, or personal preferences with regard to cable TV service.
27. Doors and windows shall be closed when either heat or air conditioning is in operation.
28. In the event of cancellation by the Tenant, the deposit is forfeited in its entirety if the cancellation is within the 30 day period of the rental date. If the cancellation occurs outside the 30 day period, the Tenant will be refunded the deposit minus the 20% administrative fee.
29. Security deposit will be returned in full within 5-7 days after the termination of this agreement / end of the rental period provided premises are left in the same condition as at the commencement thereof including: all bathrooms, fireplaces, kitchen, kitchen sinks, refrigerator, stove, oven, dishwasher and exterior grounds. Trash must be put into trash bags and removed from premises.
30. Tenants are responsible for walkways and decks during their stay and are solely liable for any accidents or injury caused to themselves and/ or their guests. It is further understood that Landlords are not responsible nor liable for any for any injuries or damages to any persons or property at the time or for any cause that may arise from use of said premises or building or by any act of persons or their guests who are occupying said premises for the term of this lease agreement.
31. All parties of this lease agreement (Tenant and Landlord) do hereby agree and will be legally bound to the following: If a dispute between any of the parties arises, and the issue or issues cannot be mutually agreed upon by the disputing parties, then the parties in dispute do hereby agree to Arbitration of any and all issues in question. After the first party notifies, in writing, the second party of its choice of arbitrator, the second party shall have a period of ten (10) days within which to name its arbitrator. The two (2) arbitrators then shall select a third arbitrator who shall schedule a hearing in New York City. The award of the arbitrator shall be final, not subjected to any appeal/revision, and can/will be enered as a judgment in New York City. Should the party notified fail to select an arbitrator within the requisite period, the other party may petition the Court of Common Pleas to select an arbitrator who shall, with the other arbitrator, appoint the third arbitrator. The County for any and all arbitration hearings shall be that of New York, New York.. If a party violates the arbitration agreement, and the Tenant or Landlord files a suit, then the party initiating said suit, shall pay all costs and legal fees incurred to defend said suit.
32. The parties agree that a facsimile transmission of the signed agreement constitutes an original and binding document.
33. The Landlord will provide the property exactly as it was described and shown to the Tenant in discussions prior to the signing of this agreement.