Welcome to our beautifully furnished home with large living room and freshly painted bathroom in an area known for cool breezes and spectacular views. Just a ten minute drive from Kona airport & downtown restaurants and bars. It is very quiet with wonderful views and plenty of cool breezy air for comfortable rest. A/C unit added in bedroom. Twin bed in the main room is open to the kitchen and an extra place for third person . The dining table is on the covered deck with amazing sunset views.
Our spacious open living space is wonderful for relaxing and watching T.V. We love our alfresco dining area on the large covered deck with spectacular sunset views. There are also four teak bar stools at the kitchen counter inside to sit and have breakfast. The master bedroom is super peaceful painted in calm green with an A/C unit for cool sleeping . We recently added a new Tuft & Needle XL twin mattress daybed in the living room that is super comfy for a third person or a nap. Also remodeled the laundry room with new stackable washer / dryer. The bathroom is freshly painted too!
Disponible para huéspedes
We have a keypad entry on the apartment door so no need to coordinate with anyone upon arrival. Parking is in the drive way area on the property. Please do not park behind anyone in case they need to leave early for work on the island.
Atención a los huéspedes
We travel a ton so may not be there to greet you in person, however, if you have any questions or concerns we are always available on the phone.
Otros aspectos destacables
There is a full time renter under the apartment below your space. We appreciate that you follow our quiet time hours of 10:00 p.m. to 7:00 a.m. by keeping music and t.v. noise to a minimum .
- Non- smoking property! Please smoke elsewhere.
- Quiet hours between 10:00 p.m. and 7:00 a.m. No loud talking , television noise or music please.
- Keep kitchen clean so as not to attract insects and vermin. Even a plate left on the sink can start an ant attack!!!
- Please use coasters on the wooden surfaces. We love our teak furniture and dont want to see it stained.
- No redecorating! Please keep all of the furniture and fixtures where they are placed.
- All items are to remain in the Ohana at all times. This even means the towels! (No taking them to the beach please )
- Parking on the street only
Aloha and welcome to my beautiful place in Kona. I am a resident of Kona for over 25 years and love this island paradise. I work as an organic grain trader and travel quite a bit so we might not meet, but don't worry, I have wonderful people at my place to greet you with aloha spirit.
Please don't hesitate to message me if you have any questions or concerns .
Mahalo nui loa , Shane