Hip, spacious, and sunny Williamsburg loft with massive private outdoor patio. Rustic and quaintly decorated, this is the perfect apartment for those looking to experience New York City the way a local lives but still be close to all to all the best sites and scenes the city has to offer!
Surrounded by many of Brooklyn's best restaurants and bars!
Only 10 minutes by train to Union Square (Manhattan). First stop in Brooklyn from Manhattan (Bedford subway stop). Easy transport anywhere!
Private Roofdeck patio.
Disponible para huéspedes
Access to the entire apartment except the bedroom closets and any other locked spaces.
By requesting a reservation, you are agreeing to the house rules below.
1. No smoking, drugs, or illegal activity.
2. Please remove your shoes when entering the home.
3. Please keep noise to a minimum between 10:00PM and 9:00AM, so as not to disturb neighbors. Do not be loud on patio as noise travels easily.
4. No visitors without permission, and no additional or overnight guests. All guests must be included on the reservation, including children and infants.
5. Turn off lights and all appliances (especially AC) when you are not in the apartment; and do not run AC with the windows open at the same time.
6. Do not use the provided white sheets or towels to remove makeup. If sheets or towels are stained during your stay, you will be billed the replacement cost.
7. Check-out time is 11:00AM unless another time is mutually agreed upon.
8. No outdoor cooking on BBQ.
9. Please do not mention AirBnB to anyone in the building. Just mention that you are friend of mine that is visiting while I'm away!
10. Lock out service carries a fee of $50 between 10AM and 5PM M-F and $100 at all other times. Lockout service is subject to availability and is not guaranteed.