You’ll love my place because of the views, the kitchen, the comfy bed, the high ceilings, and the coziness. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and big groups.
- The apartment is at the top floor which you can enjoy the view of the city (day and night).
- There are convenient shops locate in floor 1 and floor 3
- Russian Market is on the ground floor for your shopping.
Taxi available 24/7
- Check in time 2:00 PM
- Chek out time 12:00 PM
- If you are late check out, please inform us in advance.
- There will be a sub charge if you check out late: up to 3 hours late is 20 USD or from 3 hours to 6 hours late is 30 USD.
- If you check out late for more than 6 hours, it is charged as 1 day stay.
- KEYS HOUSE LOST, beware that we will charges 30 USD per key if lost.
- The electricity and water are very expensive in Viet Nam, so please turn off lights and other electric and water if not in use.
- Please do not smoke inside the house.
- Please do not have UNREGISTERED stay overnight without notice.
- NO PETS allowed
I have lived in New Zealand for more than 10 years so that I am quite familiar with Western culture as well as other culture. I understand the feeling of being in different countries, therefore as a host, I would love to create an atmosphere for guests to feel like home while in Viet Nam. I would love to welcome guests to stay at my place while on trip in Viet Nam especially in Ho Chi Minh city to explore its beauty and its cuisine.