House, 6 Bedrooms, 4 Baths, (Sleeps 20)
There are hardly words to describe the sheer beauty of this six-bedroom lake-view estate. Along with this home offering a royal Escondido vacation, up to 20 lucky guests (and two dogs!) will also enjoy a large sparkling pool and hot tub in the perfectly manicured backyard.
Get away from the hustle and bustle of San Diego proper when you stay at this peaceful and serene home. Legoland is close at hand for family fun, and shops, galleries, and eateries are nearby in Escondido.
Just as stunning inside as it is out, this home is filled with upscale furnishings and plenty of space for the whole group to eat, relax, and spend quality time together.
Even the unlikeliest of chefs will offer to whip up a meal in the gourmet kitchen, which comes equipped with everything you'll need from stainless steel major appliances to a coffee grinder, French press, and Bosch double dishwasher.
Choose between two indoor dining areas, and numerous outdoor seating areas complete with a BBQ for delicious steak dinner.
Among six serene bedrooms are five queen beds, one king bed, three twin beds, and three futons, giving each of the 20 guests a wonderful place to rest each night. And with four full bathrooms and a half bath, there's no waiting in line for your morning routine.
Please keep in mind that if you bring along up to two of your dogs, there is a nightly pet fee.
More amazing amenities here include a game room with Ping-Pong and foosball tables, a huge theater room (with cable, a Blu-ray player, Apple TV, Netflix streaming, and more), WiFi, a washer and dryer, and multiple seating areas overlooking the lake.
With Lake Hodges right out your door, you can spend your sunny days boating, fishing, and otherwise enjoying the water. Twenty minutes west are sandy beach shores for surfing, beach combing, and simply relaxing in the perfect Southern California climate. South is San Diego for attractions like Sea World, Seaport Village, and Balboa Park.
Soar to new vacation heights when you book this incredible Rancho Santa Fe Lakeview Villa.
No of people can fit in is 20
The property you have reserved has a rental contract that must be acknowledged to show you agree to follow the rules and regulations and that you understand there may be fines issued and/or termination of the reservation for not complying with these rules.
1. The villa will be inspected after each guest departure to ensure no damage has occurred. No fines or penalties may be incurred so long as there is no evidence of:
damage to the property or furnishings and fixtures, wall hangings, kitchenware, bedding, towels etc.
dirt or other mess requiring excessive cleaning
excess noise during stay
limousine, party bus or any other large passenger vehicle other than cars enter Purer Rd or Vista De La Cresta
extra guests beyond those declared; or
any other cost incurred by Homeowner due to Guest’s stay
2. Smoking is not allowed on the property.
3. Maximum Occupancy is 20 at all times. People other than those in the Guest party set forth in the agreement may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest and must be preapproved by Vacasa. No more than 20 guests are allowed at any time.
4. Pool: This Pool and Hot Tub Acknowledgment and Liability Waiver (this “Waiver”) is hereby incorporated, as Unit-Specific Terms, into the Vacation Rental Agreement between Vacasa and Renter for rental of the Property. In consideration for the right to use the pool and hot tub located on the Property, Renter, on Renter’s own behalf and on behalf of all other Occupants, their heirs and next of kin (collectively, “Releasing Party”), acknowledges and agrees to the terms of this Waiver. Renter agrees to assume full responsibility to notify all Occupants of the terms of this Waiver and warn of the potential dangers of using the pool and hot tub.
Acknowledgment and Assumption of Risks. USE OF THE POOL AND HOT TUB IS AT RELEASING PARTY’S OWN RISK. Occupants acknowledge that swimming and hot tub usage are inherently dangerous recreational activities with risks of BODILY INJURY (including, but not limited to drowning) and DEATH. Occupants agree to assume all of the risks, known and unknown, associated with the use of the pool and hot tub. Occupants agree to take all necessary preventative measures to avoid risks of injury and death. OCCUPANTS SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THE POOL AND HOT TUB ARE NOT GATED, THAT DOORS TO THE AREA ARE NOT ALARMED, THAT NO LIFEGUARD IS PRESENT, AND THAT THESE CONDITIONS COULD POSE A SPECIAL RISK TO CHILDREN. Children under the age of 18 must be supervised by an adult at all times during use of the pool or hot tub.
WAIVER AND RELEASE; INDEMNIFICATION. RELEASING PARTY RELEASES, WAIVES, AND DISCHARGES THE OWNER AND VACASA, INCLUDING ANY PARENT, SUBSIDIARY, AND AFFILIATED COMPANIES, AND THEIR OFFICERS AND EMPLOYEES (the “Released Parties”) FROM ALL LIABILITY TO RELEASING PARTY RELATED TO USE OF THE POOL OR HOT TUB. RELEASING PARTY WAIVES ANY RIGHT TO BRING SUIT AGAINST THE RELEASED PARTIES FOR ANY CLAIM OR DEMAND THEREOF, ON ACCOUNT OF LOSSES, DAMAGES, PERSONAL INJURIES, OR
DEATH, WHETHER CAUSED BY THE NEGLIGENCE OF THE RELEASED PARTIES OR THE INHERENT RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH POOL OR HOT TUB USAGE. RELEASING PARTY FURTHER AGREES TO INDEMNIFY AND HOLD THE RELEASED PARTIES HARMLESS FROM LIABILITY, CLAIMS, DEMANDS, DAMAGES AND COSTS FOR OR ARISING OUT OF ANY OCCUPANT’S USE OF THE POOL OR HOT TUB, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO LOSS, DAMAGE, INJURY, DISEASE, SICKNESS OR DEATH THAT IS THE RESULT OF NEGLIGENCE.
5. Parking: Parking is limited to 6 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only. Parking on Vista De La Cresta is not permitted. Parking in the turnaround area which is marked with red lines is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; Applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
6. Septic System: The house is on a septic system. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If it is found that feminine products have been flushed and clog the septic system, you could be charged damages of up to the cost of the repair.
7. Any disturbance to our neighbors, including excessive noise, is prohibited. This is a strict condition of the Rental and by signing the Rental Agreement, Guest acknowledges this will result in immediate termination of rental and/or fines collected at the manager’s absolute discretion.
By clicking “I Agree” Renter agrees to and accepts the terms of this Waiver on behalf of every person in the Releasing Party.
Este anfitrión tiene 745 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Greetings from Team Vacasa! Yes, we're a professional property management company—but we're also real people, trusted by the owners of vacation homes to take care of all the heavy lifting like housekeeping, reservations, maintenance, and guest care. (Because, to be honest, renting out a vacation home really can be a full-time job!)
We have local teams on the ground to take care of our homes and our guests. We like to think of it as the best of both worlds: you can enjoy a one-of-a-kind vacation experience in a unique property, only without compromising on service and convenience. You can trust that your home will be cleaned by professional housekeepers, and your calls will be answered (right away, around the clock!) by our dedicated Guest Services team.
Check out our listings, and if you have any questions, get in touch! We'd love to help you plan your perfect getaway.