This cozy cottage house is located in the quiet Meriwa Street, Nedlands.
Stroll to cafes, restaurants, shops, Kings Park, public transport.
Close to University of WA, hospitals. By bus-10 mins to Perth City, Subiaco, Claremont, and a little bit more to Cottesloe beach.
This comfortable and cozy fully furnished double room has a wooden wardrobe, dressing table, single sofa chair and comfortable queen bed with winter quilt, fresh sheets and electric blanket (heater).
My house what I am happy to share with you have:
- Fully equipped big kitchen - free morning breakfast - muesli, cereals, rolled oats, fruits, coffee, tea and milk - just help yourself :)
- Comfortable living area with fire place.
- Relaxing under roof porch, where you can enjoy your morning coffee or read a book :)
- Bathroom (bath & shower)
- Laundry area with a washer
Suits one person, couple, or two friends/family members
Disponible para huéspedes
Except for my bedroom you have access to all the areas and appliances!
Atención a los huéspedes
Please note that I live in this house as well, so you will may see me around when I am not at work.
I am more than happy to offer directions or advices about the neighborhood, where to get a good coffee/food or what bus takes you to Fremantle or CBD.
Otros aspectos destacables
It is nice cozy cottage, but it is not a brand new modern house!!!
I am trying to keep all areas as clean as possible, but please do not have the same expectation as in the 5-star hotel. ^_^
#Important#Please take off your outdoor shoes at the front door.
- No one on property other than registered guests w/o prior approval.
- Please keep noise levels to a minimum after 9 pm.
- Please clean after using the appliances/facilities in common areas and leave your areas in a acceptable condition when leaving.
- Please make sure to lock the doors, windows when leaving the property.
- Please turn off the lights in your room and around the house when you have finished using them.
- Any lost items are the responsibility of the guest. This includes the loss or damage of keys. Any expense will be passed onto the guest.
- Any damage or stains left by guests that require a professional to fix/remove will be charged back to the deposit.
- Please make sure to always take your belongings when checking out.
- Most importantly - please have a good attitude, respect towards my home as I will do my best to make your stay pleasant!
Hi there~ Welcome to stay in the lovely house with my co-host. I am currently on the holiday in Europe. So you will share the house with my good friend and co-host Jade. She is a postgraduate student in UWA. Jade is very friendly and helpful, and always willing to share all her knowledge of the beauty of Perth.
P.S. She can speak 5 languages (Cantonese, Mandarin, English, Japanese and Korean)