This beautiful and historic, fully equipped apartment is located in the heart of the lovely suburb of Gröndal, where there are beautiful nature walks and scenic waterways nearby.
Several restaurants, a charming cafe' and the local grocery store are only a few steps away from the apartment, in addition to public transportation into downtown Stockholm.
The apartment is very well kept and clean. Clean towels, linens, shampoo and soap are provided.
The kitchen is very light and equipped with a quick heating induction electric stove, oven, microwave, refrigerator/ freezer and standard cooking & dining accessories.
There is a single bed in the bedroom, as well as a pull out sofa bed in the living room.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will be available for help during your stay via Airbnb's messaging system.
Otros aspectos destacables
There are 2 beds. The bed in the bedroom is a single bed that can sleep one person (120cm wide). The bed in the living room is a pullout sofa that can sleep two people (135cm wide).
• IMPORTANT: Please note that my cleaning fee only covers washing and drying the linens, vacuuming and freshening up the bathroom for my next guest. Thus, to get a good profile review, please do your best to leave my "home sweet home" about as clean as you found it. The cleaner it is, the better the review. :)
• Only paid guests allowed in the apartment. No visitors please.
• Smoking is not allowed in the apartment, not by hanging out the window and not in the stairwell.
• No one under 25 years old unless accompanied by a parent.
• Please keep the front door locked at all times - both when you are in the apartment and, of course, when you are not.
• In Sweden, it is common courtesy not to wear outdoor shoes indoors. We keep them by the front door :)