Bright, breezy Villa with open floor plan, outdoor dining area, and private pool in a secure residential community on the South Coast. Within minutes of beautiful "Miami" beach, two surf spots, restaurants, bus stop, golfing and downtown Oistins (supermarket, rum shop, and famous Fish Fry). Perfect for families and friends wishing to experience all Barbados has to offer!
Our villa is the corner house facing the East which provides for bright sun from sunrise to sunset. Beautiful East Tradewinds flow through the home, making every room fresh and cool all day long. However, for those who prefer air-conditioning, every bedroom has its own AC unit, as well as ceiling fans. The kitchen is large with plenty of room to move around and prepare meals, with a bar for 4-6 to sit, watch or assist! You can also cook outdoors on the gas grill while enjoying drinks by the pool. The showers are large, and full of light due to glass blocks. Bedrooms have new, comfortable beds and are decorated wtih Bajan art for a constant reminder of the beautiful colors of the Caribbean.
Disponible para huéspedes
The only areas which are not accessible include a small owner's closet and small second floor patio.
Atención a los huéspedes
You will have two great resources to make your vacation fantastic. First off, I'm more than happy to spend time talking with you prior to the trip so you can plan your stay. Barbados is a beautiful island, from the people to the culture, art, water sports, shopping, food and of course, beaches. We have been going to the island for more than 20 years and love to share what we know. Second, when you arrive, our property manager will greet you at the house. She was born in Barbados and knows just about everything there is to know about the island. She lives nearby and can answer any questions you have about the home, the island, and activities. She is also a fantastic cook if you'd like to hire her to provide you with a homemade Bajan meal served in the home during your stay.
Renter agrees to the following as a condition of renting the property:
1. Total renters not to exceed 8 persons. Guests are not permitted overnight.
2. No loud noise or disturbances likely to annoy surrounding residents.
3. No parties or large gatherings allowed anywhere on the property.
4. No smoking inside the property. Smoking on patios and pool deck only.
5. The Renter shall see to their own security by locking doors, windows, etc. when prudent.
6. The Renter shall pay for any property damage over and above normal wear and tear.
8. The Swimming Pool. It is the Renters’ responsibility to learn about safety precautions and procedures concerning swimming in or being around the pool, and to convey such information to any and all persons in and/or around the pool. All persons using the pool do so at their own risk. Renters are responsible for keeping the pool area secured at all times. The Renter agrees to allow the Property Owner (or assigns) access at regular times to maintain the pool. Any interruption or non-availability of the use of the pool will not violate any terms of the lease. At no time are children to use the pool without adult supervision. No running, diving and jumping in or around pool.
9. No animals or pets on the property.
10. Renters must vacate the property by 11 am on check-out date.
11. Renters acknowledge and agree to transient occupancy of the property, and agree they do not intend to make the property a residence or household.
12. Renters, Renters’ occupants, and Renters’ guests indemnify and hold harmless the Property Owner against any and all claims of personal injury or property damage or loss arising from use of the premises regardless of the nature of the accident, injury or loss.
13. The Property Owner and assigns have the right to inspect the premises any time to enforce house rules.
Durante el período del 01 de Diciembre de 2017 - 28 de Febrero de 2018 la estancia mínima es de 5 noches.
Hi! I'm Christy. I first visited Barbados in my early 20's. I fell in love with the island - the beaches, the people, the fresh air, and warm, consistent sunshine. After visiting for many years, my husband and I bought a house on the part of the island we loved most - the South Coast - because of its unassuming, beautiful neighborhoods, unbelievable vistas, cool breezes, and proximity to beaches/surfing. I love to be outside, preferably in the water, swimming or surfing (either will do!). I have two kids, and a crazy, big, scruffy poodle named Leo. My motto (since AirBNB asked!) would have to be "Live and Let Live". Happy vacationing!