Walking distance to about 2 dozen restaurants / bars / coffee shops, a 10 minute walk to the UT Campus (LBJ Library), and about 2 miles from downtown... yet tucked away in the nice and quiet neighborhood of Cherrywood (aka French Place).
The room is located in a separate part of the house reserved for guests and has a great mix of natural light and shade from the trees. Newly upgraded powerful AC for those hot Texas summers.
Come check out The East Side!
It has a somewhat secluded and quiet feel because of the guest area being closed off by a hallway door from the main areas of the house. There is a very comfortable queen bed as well as a comfortable twin bed. The blinds are cellular and allow for each opening for natural sunlight to lounge after a long day exploring Austin.
There is a kitchen, washer & dryer (with assistance), and living room to lounge in all available in the house.
The bathroom is shared with other Airbnb guest room and we have friendly pets (cats and dogs) in the house that are kept in a different area of the house. Sometimes the dogs may bark, but love to meet new people and soak up attention.
Finally there are 2 beds in the room. One is an amazingly comfortable Queen size bed. It sits in front of 2 great windows that let in vibrant natural light for those lazy mornings. The second bed is a Twin that sits nestled into a corner of the room. Underneath are several drawers for storing clothes during your stay. Sitting between both beds is a wooden side table with a warm lamp for relaxing with a book or enjoying some Internet browsing on our too speed fiber wifi. Additionally there is a modern adjustable sit/stand desk with ergonomic chair if you need to get some work accomplished. We keep a mini fridge in the room stocked with snacks including local Texas beer, tea, filtered water, and granola bars.
Disponible para huéspedes
There is a dedicated parking lane across the street directly in front of our house. Look for the house with the white picket fence.
Feel free to relax on the front porch with our park bench or in the shared living room. The backyard is not available for use. Washer & dryer are available with advance notice and assistance. Shared bathroom with another room that hosts Airbnb guests.
Atención a los huéspedes
We live in the back room that is completely separate. Generally you probably won't know we're even around. We love socializing but are very respectful of people who prefer privacy. Just shoot us an Airbnb message if you need anything at all!
Otros aspectos destacables
The AC is brand new, dual zoned, overpowered, and super efficient... the Texas summertime heat is brutal, but we promise you will be completely comfortable here.
You get your own key to come and go as you please. Food in the house for quick snacks, coffee, fruit, etc.
We provide clean linens, blankets, pillows, shampoo (ladies and men), conditioner, body wash (men and women), towels, and wash cloths. Washer and dryer are available with advance notice and assistance.
Pretty laid back house, just be respectful.
- The UT campus is a 10 minute walk to the LBJ Library. The campus is rather big, so plan to use the bus if you need to go to the west side of campus.
- We have cats and dogs who are very friendly. Dogs may bark when they first meet you, but are sweet hearts and take kindly to guests who give them a little love and attention.
- We ask that noise be lowered after 10pm
- If you need to add someone to the reservation, please ask
- No entry to other bedrooms
- Smoking only allowed outside
- Backyard is not available
- Use kitchen freely but clean up any mess that is created, including dishes, counters, stove, microwave; no dirty dishes should be left in the sink overnight
- Front porch use available
- Please take off shoes upon entering the front door of the house
- The bathroom is shared with another Airbnb guest that is in the other room
- If you need to do laundry, please let us know as we will have to assist you
Este anfitrión tiene 151 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
My fiancee, Mercy, and I are both from Houston, TX. We moved to Austin in December and have loved it ever since! We really love hiking and doing things outdoors. Our two dogs love meeting new people as well as new puppies!