A FULLY FURNISHED 800 SQ. FT. 1 BEDROOM 1 BATHROOM 2 FLOOR TOWNHOME IN WEST LA FEATURING STANDARD APPLIANCES. IT COMES WITH FREE WIFI AND 1 PARKING SPOT. MY PLACE IS CLOSE TO SANTA MONICA, VENICE BEACH, UCLA, BRENTWOOD,SAWTELLE JAPANTOWN, ST. JOSEPH HOSPITAL, BEVERLY HILLS, CORAL TREE,CAFE 50'S, CHURROS CALIENTES, EN SUSHI, AND LAEMMLE ROYAL. COUPLES, SOLO ADVENTURERS, BUSINESS TRAVELERS, AND FAMILIES (WITH KIDS) WILL LOVE MY PLACE BECAUSE OF THE COZINESS, THE HIGH CEILINGS, AND SPACIOUSNESS.
This second floor townhouse unit features an open floor plan. The bedroom features 1 queen bed plus couch and a 32-inch flat screen TV with Roku. The living room features a daybed with real mattress good for 2 people to sleep, and a 48-inch flat screen TV with Roku so you can access Netflix, Amazon, Hulu and your other favorite streaming platforms with your own account. The interior includes furniture and accents with a neutral color palette. The unit includes pots, pans, coffee machine, iron, ironing board, toiletries, hair dryer, cleaning supplies, and everything you might need to feel right at home.
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have access to the entire unit;
• Living Room & Dining Area
- Designer made spacious living room area with sofa beds (full size)
- Dinner table seated with chairs
- 48-inch flat screen TV with Roku/cable channels
- Free WiFi
• Full kitchen
- Bar Island with bar stools
- Stainless steel fridge and freezer
- Liquid Dishwasher Detergent
- Garbage Disposal
- Coffee maker
- Cooking utensils (spatula, ladle...)
- Brown sugar
- Coffee Mate
• Master Bedroom
- Queen Size Bed
- 1 couch
- Laptop friendly work space
- 1 closet with mirror sliding doors
• En Suite Bathroom
- Hand Wash
- Body Wash
- Body Lotion
- Cotton/ Ear Swab
- First Aid Kit
- Hair Dryer
• Other Beds in the common space
- Pull-out single bed
- Pull-out single bed
- Parking spot in a garage
- Iron/Ironing Board
Atención a los huéspedes
I will be available to you directly to support you with any needs during your stay.
Otros aspectos destacables
Security deposit: When a reservation is accepted, Airbnb stores security deposit details and guest payment information. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit. No charges or authorizations are made to the guest's payment method unless the host makes a legitimate claim.
- Price difference: Prices are automatically changing on a daily basis depending on demand and season. You will see the price of individual nights by clicking on the listing's "Calendar".
- Please make sure you select the appropriate number of guests when making your reservation. All of ages are considered a guest including KIDS and INFANTS.
- I provide Roku Tv with app channels however you need to use your own account to watch the channels like Netflix, Hulu etc. NO CABLE channels only Roku channels
- Luggage drop-off is not available
- I provide 1 set towel per person (1 big 1 small no washcloths
-No drugs or smoking. Security deposit will be charged if any evidence of smoking is found
-No partying in the apartment at any time and No loud music or disturbing neighbors. Quiet hours from 9pm-9am (week) and 10pm - 10am (weekends).
-No visitors without permission. Please check with me first
-We understand things happen but we do require that all guests inform us if anything is damaged during their stay.
-The use or involvement of illegal substances is highly prohibited and will result in eviction from the property, and may also result in law enforcement participation.
-The guests undertakes to hold the host harmless against any and all loss, claims, causes of action, demands and/or costs and expenses that may be incurred by the guests in relation to the unit rental. we cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items. subletting the property is strictly prohibited.
-Please make sure that you take all your stuff with you. We are not stored or shipped back forgotten items to our guests
-For security purpose and to ensure that both parties are completely comfortable, guests who wish to make a reservation must have a completed profile on airbnb (including a photograph).
-Please turn lights and AC off when not in use and whenever leaving the apartment.
* Front door key: $75 (We have to change the lock)
* Garage remote: $75
* Common area key: $25
* Locked Out:
If you lock yourself out of the apartment and need to be let back in there is a $50 call-out charge between 9:30am to 6:30pm and a $75 call-out charge between 6:30pm to 10:30pm. After 10:30pm you might need to call for locksmith.
Este anfitrión tiene 156 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
I’m excited to get to know you. I work in real estate professionally, so I’m very passionate about only offering the best possible apartments and experiences to airbnbers. I’m easy to communicate with, extremely responsive, and think you deserve the time of your life in one of my apartments. My hobbies include going to the beach, rollerblading, yoga and taking advantage of everything Los Angeles has to offer. If you have any questions, please contact me. I’d love to connect with you.