- This is an Over 55 resort; you must be over 50 years old for a temporary stay.
- Resident shall not conduct itself in a way that unreasonably disturbs other residents, and shall refrain from illegal activities. Resident shall be responsible for the activities and behavior of persons residing with resident and guests of resident.
- Photographs have been taken of the Mobile Home’s exterior and interior as well as furnishings. Lessee will take care of and keep all furnishings on the lot.
- The Mobile Home will no doubt be rented the following day after your stay, so you will leave the Mobile Home in the way a new guest would like to see it. Cleaning supplies are in the shed/"man cave" along with a full size washer and dryer and work bench with tools, if you like to tinker. You agree to launder linens and towels, clean sinks, shower, toilet, counters, floor dust mopped and carpets vacuumed. Upon leaving the Mobile Home on a daily basis as well as the final day of the stay, you agree to always secure it by locking the doors. At the end of the stay, you will communicate with the homeowner or agent as to how or where to give up the keys to the Mobile Home. After the electric bill arrives at the end of the stay, it will be mailed to you with an invoice for you to pay.
- HomeOwner or Agent shall have the right to enter the Mobile Home, by knocking on the door between 10am- 1pm or other reasonable time for the purpose of inspection under the following conditions: If there are complaints by the neighbors or the Resort of any strange goings on, or if a drive by inspection gives cause for internal inspection of the Mobile Home.
- Indemnity: You(Guest) shall indemnify HomeOwner/Agent against, and hold HomeOwner/Agent harmless from, any and all claims, actions, suits, proceedings, costs, expenses, damages and liabilities, including reasonable attorney's fees and costs, arising out of, connected with, or resulting from Your use of the Mobile Home. Subletting: You shall not rent the Mobile Home or sublet the Mobile Home without the written consent of the HomeOwner/Agent, which consent shall not be unreasonably withheld. Any such attempt to sublet or assignment by You shall be a breach of this Agreement and cause for immediate termination. Severability: If any part or parts of this Agreement shall be held unenforceable for any reason, the remainder of this Agreement shall continue in full force and effect. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed invalid or unenforceable by any court of competent jurisdiction, and if limiting such provision would make the provision valid, then such provision shall be deemed to be construed as so limited.
I am honest, clean, orderly, fair, trustworthy, helpful and reverent. I read. Play backgammon, racquetball, stay fit, work out, eat organic. Love scuba and R&R in the Caribbean. Wrote a best selling book, run a business, manage over 100 websites, have a family and many friends, professional magician, patriot. (Profile that :-)