The most unique experience you'll encounter within arm's length of KL; with something for all vacationers and urban retreaters. From single rooms & flash packing standard tents, to bungalows and barracks, Benum Hill Resort has everything you need, including ball games, rafting, sauna, steamroom and a flying fox for those who dare.
A serene hillside setting surrounded by bodies of water, Benum Hill Resort can be your ultimate adventure destination as the resort combines lush tropical scenery with adventurous activities located within the resort surroundings. A 60 acre resort around 110km from Kuala Lumpur, Benum Hill Resort is the perfect getaway just outside of Klang Valley.
Disponible para huéspedes
As a true adventure destination, guests have access to a myriad of activities to stay fit and entertained during their stay.
Available facilities include:
- kayaking/rafting (1 hour inclusive) & river crossing
- a fitness circuit
- obstacle courses that will take your breath away
- flying fox, high ropes & multivine traverse (advance booking required, professional supervision necessary and minimum of 24 total resort users/guests)
- jungle trekking (including night walks)
- telematches & coordinated group exercise like tug-of-war
- basketball court
- futsal court
- football field
- large swimming pool (use at guests own risk, no lifeguard on duty)
- sauna/steam room/jacuzzi (2 hours combined use inclusive)
- badminton courts
- sand volleyball court
** Above listed facilities for use depending on availability, weather and safety conditions. Flying fox and high ropes activities require professional supervision and a minimum of 24 guests/pax utilising this facility.
Atención a los huéspedes
Anytime, 24 hours - as and when necessary to facilitate a most enjoyable visit.
Otros aspectos destacables
Benum Hill Resort strives to strike the perfect balance between proximity to nature and urban comfort. Our resort is guaranteed to pamper the body and enlighten the mind and our staff are training to accommodate the diverse needs of our guests.
- BYO alcohol to be consumed only in plastic disposable containers
- Towels BYO
- Swimming attire permitted only in swimming
- Swimming pool use at guest own risk. No lifeguard on duty.
- Bicycles to be riden only on paved areas & roads. Poolside bicycle use strictly prohibited.
- Check in time: 2pm
- Check out time: 12pm midday
- For poolside tent guest; all meals served at cafeteria.
Your most humble & resourceful guest service provider. We assure you total peace of mind by going that extra mile.