Our place is close to Great skiing, mountain biking and mountain adventure.
TERMS AND CONDTIONS
1. Check in and Check Out Times. The Rental Period begins at 4:00 p.m. on the Arrival Date and ends at 10:00 a.m. on the Departure Date. Any early check in or late checkout must be approved by Property Manager prior to arrival.
2. Common Area Rules. Guests agree to abide by Chateaux Condominium Rules and Regulations. A copy of the Condominium Rules and Regulations may be found at (URL HIDDEN) or will be provided to you upon request
3. Use and Maintenance of the Premises. Guests shall have the exclusive use and enjoyment of the Property during the Rental Period. Guests’ use of the premises shall be for a vacation rental only. Guests shall not engage in any commercial or business activity on the premises. Guests shall keep the premises clean and safe and cause no unsafe or unsanitary conditions to exist on the Property. Upon vacating the premises, Guests shall leave the premises in substantially the same condition as existed prior to Guests arrival, less normal wear and tear. The cleaning fee is based upon a standard post rental cleaning. Any additional cleaning fees required due to conditions left by Guest shall be deducted from the Security Deposit.
4. ABSOLUTELY NO SMOKING IN UNIT. Any smoking in the unit will result in an additional cleaning fee of $150.00.
5. No Pets. Guest acknowledges that the Chateaux Condominium Rules and Regulations do not allow guests to have pets in or on the Property.
6. No Shoes inside. Shoes should be removed upon entering the Property and no ski/snowboard/biking shoes or boots should be worn inside the condo.
7. No ski, board or bike storage in the condo or on the balcony. Ski and bike storage is available in the facilities provided by the Chateaux Condominiums. Ski and board storage is available in the closet to the left of the main entry to the building. Bike storage is available adjacent to the clubhouse/pool area. Guests shall not store bikes, skis or snow boards inside the rental unit or on the balcony.
8. Occupants. In no event shall the Property be occupied by more than 6 people. Reserving guests must be at least 25 years old. No fraternity, school, civic or other non-family groups are allowed without the express written permission of the Property Manager at the time of reservation. Violations of these rules are grounds for expedited eviction with no refund of any kind. In lieu of eviction, at the sole discretion of Property Manager, Guest agrees to pay an additional fee of $150 per night, per person for each occupant over 6 for the entire duration of Guest’s stay.
9. Access by Property Manager. Guests grant permission to Property Manager or his agents or representatives to enter the Property at any time for inspection, maintenance and repair.
10. Linens and towels. Linens and towels are supplied with the Property. Guests are responsible for lost or damaged items at the greater of two times actual replacement costs or the following rates: Bath towels - $20 each, Hand Towels - $15 each, Wash Cloths - $10 each, Bedding - $125 for each king size bed, $100 for each queen size bed and $85 for each queen size. Any damage or loss of other towels or linens shall be charged to guest at two time’s actual replacement costs.
11. Smoke and Co2 Detectors and batteries. The Property is equipped with smoke and CO2 detectors. Each of these items is equipped with a self-contained battery. None of the detectors contain any batteries that are compatible with personal electronics. The removal of any smoke or CO2 detectors from their mounting brackets will permanently disable the detector and require a full replacement. Removal of any smoke detectors or Co2 detector from the mounting bracket for any reason will result in a charge to Guest of $100 per detector.
12. Pool and Hot Tub Rules: Property Manager, the HOA, and Owners are not responsible for ANY medical conditions or accidents that arise from pool, hot tub or sauna usage. Guests agree to abide by all pool, hot tub and sauna rules. Children under 18 should not use the hot tub/pool/sauna without parental supervision.
13. Damage to walls, furniture and other property. Any loss or damage to the walls, flooring, doors, other interior finishes, structural, mechanical or electrical components of the Property or its furniture, furnishings, appliances and other contents occurring during the Rental Period, other than normal wear and tear, will be charged to Guest at either full replacement cost or actual repair cost, at the discretion of Property Manager, plus an administration fee of 20% of such charges.
FINANCIAL ARRANGEMENTS, CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
14. Rental Payments. Payment of the sum equal to one-half of all rental charges, taxes and cleaning fees is due contemporaneously with the execution of this lease by Guest. The balance of any rental charges, taxes and cleaning fees are due at least 15 days prior to scheduled Arrival Date. The failure by Guest to timely remit any payments according to schedule shall be deemed a Cancellation by Guest
15. Cancellations. Cancellations by Guest and received by Property Manager more than 30 days prior to the scheduled day of arrival shall receive a full refund of all amounts paid, less a cancellation fee of 10% of the full rental fee. Cancellations received less than 30, but more than 15 days prior to the Arrival Date shall receive a refund of any monies paid, less a cancellation fee equal to 50% of the rental fee. Cancellations made less than 15 days prior the Arrival Date shall receive no refunds, except at the sole discretion of Property Manager.
16. Termination upon breach. Property Manager may terminate this Agreement upon the breach of any of the terms by Guests, in which event Guests shall not be entitled to the return of any rental paid under the terms of this Agreement. Guest shall surrender the Property and vacate the premises upon receipt of notice of termination from Property Manager.
17. Circumstances beyond the control of Property Manager. No refunds will be provided due to inoperable appliances, etc. although Property Manager will make every reasonable effort to assure that all appliances will be and remain in good working order. No refunds will be given due conditions, circumstances or events that may temporarily frustrate the purpose of the Property as a vacation rental. Such events include, but are not limited to, power blackouts, water shortages, construction at adjacent properties, weather related events, wildfires, acts of god or acts of war or any other circumstance outside of the control of Property Manager, unless such circumstance or event renders the Property completely uninhabitable during the entire rental period.
18. Deposit. Any required damage deposit shall be made by separate check at least 15 days prior to Arrival Date and should be payable to Allen Brady, 746 Oxford St, Houston, Texas 77007. The deposit shall be returned after Property Manager has had a reasonable opportunity to inspect the Property provided that Property Manager finds that the Property, and all of its contents, are in substantially the same condition that existed prior to Guests’ use and enjoyment of the Property, less normal wear and tear. Guests are responsible for all damage, other than normal wear and tear, occurring during the rental period. The cost to remedy any such damages shall be deducted from any damage deposit. The balance, if any, from the damage deposit will be returned to Guest after all repairs or replacements are completed. Damage in excess of the security deposit will be billed to Guests. Guest agrees to pay any additional damages within 10 days of receiving an invoice for the same
19. Holdover Tenancy. Guest shall vacate the property no later than the scheduled check out time on the Day of Departure. In the event that Guest fails to timely vacate the property, Guest shall be responsible for any holdover tenancy at a rate equal to three times the daily rental rate for each additional day or part thereof.
20. Returned checks. Any check returned for insufficient funds shall incur an additional service charge of the greater of 5% of the check or $50.00
21. Lost and Found: Guests will pay shipping costs and any applicable handling fees for an item left at the Property. Items found and not claimed in 14 days will be disposed of at the discretion of Property Manager.
22. Directions and Access to the Property. Directions and any further instructions for the Property will be provided in time for arrival.
RELEASE OF LIABILITY
Guests agree to release Property Manager and Owners from and against liability for injury to Guests or any other person occupying the Property resulting from any and all causes whatsoever including, but not limited to, injury sustained as a result of use of the Property (including the presence of snow and/or ice on walkways or snow and/or ice falling from the roof).