Our chalet is located in the Laurentians 1.5 hours from the (P.E.T)Montreal Airport .
Described as a "manor on the water" with an AMAZING VIEW from the back porch. With our own private beach. From practicing yoga to sitting by the lake to having great dinner with friends and family, you'll find our place offers an "earthly serenity" worthy of your time.
Great for couples, solo adventurers, families with children, small groups (up to 14). dogs allowed. Dishwasher and washer and dryer.
Our cottage is over 3,300 SQF in size over 3 floors so there is plenty of room to get some alone time, if you need some or hang out on our back terrace & BBQ with your closest family and friends. Isolated enough to meet your desire for peace and tranquility yet close enough from 2 very popular Laurentides cities so you can enjoy a little bit of city living within a short 20 minute drive from our cottage.
Disponible para huéspedes
Relax in the master bedroom's jetted spa, take a dip in our heated, in-ground, indoor pool, stroll through our large private woods or sit by a roaring fire enjoying a nice glass of wine.
Otros aspectos destacables
In Winter, the hill that leads to our "house by the lake" from the main road is quite steep and requires a 4X4 to safely come down. We recommend our guests either bring their SUV or rent one IF they plan on visiting us during the months of December to March.
- NO GLASSWARE inside pool house
- Land line phone is available for emergencies
- Supplement required when total guests in our house exceed 10
- Guests take responsibility when using our pool and lake (use at own risks)
Available during your stay on a LIMITED basis. Guest usage that exceed 5GB per day, as per the internet provider's tracking website, will be billed to the guest at a FLAT RATE of $15 per day upon check out.
- No tree chopping permitted (no personal landscaping of any type)
- Children under the age of 11 must be accompanied by an adult when using our watercrafts.
- Basement is off limits at all times
- ALL sheds/shacks/cabanas off the main house are off limits
- No more than 1 dog1 permitted on the same reservation
- Sorry but no cats allowed due to SEVERE allergies in our family
Lisa and I are working professionals with a busy schedule. We love the ARTS, the peacefulness of nature, a good glass of wine and the occasional night out to savour the big city offerings...
We love making new friends with our guests and are more than happy to share some of our experiences with you, if wanted. We are also more than happy to leave you some home cooked meals for your stay if you dont feel like cooking for yourself everyday (we have a small menu available for you to select from)