This apartment is in a small building in a paralle street to Avenida da Boavista. Right near Sheraton Porto Hotel&Spa, and Crowne Plaza Porto and close to Rotunda da Boavista and Casa da Música.
Our place's special because of the beautiful and peaceful location.
You will stay in the city centre as close to the beach as you are from the historical centre, (2 km to each side).
Our place is good for couples, business travellers, and families (with kids).
The apartment is a modern type of flat and was recently remodeled.
The common areas are quite big so you can be quite at ease when you are on family and friends environment and at the same time you have the suits rooms so you can have your moments of privacy whenever you want.
The apartment has windows on the north and south so you'll get sun light during the whole day on the living room (South), and direct day light on the rooms (North).
The decoration is based on our old family furnitures and family paintings combined with the Portuguese artifacts, you'll like it!
Disponible para huéspedes
The apartment is located in a 3 floors building.
Boavista Flats I is on the first floor and Boavista Flats II is on the second floor. There's no elevator because there's only one apartment in each floor...
Atención a los huéspedes
We live on the ground floor so we'll be happy to help you in anything you need!
Número de licencia o registro47191/AL
Obtén más información sobre este número
- Family building. Prohibited noise in family hours.
- Check-in is at 3pm, and check-out is by 11am. Arriving slightly earlier, or want that extra hour to sleep? Should be fine, but please check with us first.
- Whilst we do a thorough professional clean between each guest stay, we kindly ask that prior to leaving, you clean and put away any dishes or kitchenware used and put any dirty towels in the hamper. It helps us get through our cleaning process quicker and allows us to keep cleaning costs down for you and future guests.
- We understand that accidents happen. But we do ask that you please let us know when they do. Chances are we can fix them as effortlessly as possible which also means better chances of having your full security deposit returned too.
- We understand that for a whole verity of reasons, you may want additional guests to stay in the place. In the event that you want additional guests to stay, please contact us to let us know. We’re reasonable folk and will accommodate wherever possible.
- To ensure full safety of our guest’s belongings, we like to keep the front door locked as a precautionary measure. Whilst being one of the safest areas of town, we want to ensure every guest stay remains problem free, and this is just one small + simple thing we’re able to do to ensure that.
- Being a family home, we also have a no smoking policy (although you are welcome to smoke in the balcony with a view)