BEST LOCATION for exploring the city. Famous spots like Ginza, Tokyo Station, Nihonbashi, Imperial Palace, Tsukiji are within walking distance, which just makes your trip so much easier and fun :) With 1 double bed and 1 fold out sofa, my cozy apt is just perfect for a small group of up to 4 wishing to stay for long term as well. WiFi access is available!
Newly built apartment would provide you a comfortable stay while in Tokyo. Whether you are wishing to stay long term or short term, you will find our place convenient as everything you would need would be provided from basic items like 1 set of clean towels, hair dryer to amenities like detergent,...etc I know that staying for some period makes it hard to decide what to bring. So for those people, I try to have as many items as possible prepared. :)
My kitchen has basic kitchen tools as well as appliances like fridge, electronic ketle, microwave, which makes it easy to prepare simple meals. If you would like to cook, there is a supermarket called “My Basket” (まいばすけっと) just 2 - 3 minutes away.
Also my space has clean shower room with bathtub where you can soak in and relax after a long day of sightseeing. For bathroom amenities, you will be provided with shampoo, conditioner, and body wash. So unless there is specific brand you would like to use, please feel free to use the amenities that I have prepared. ;)
If you have any questions about our place, you are more than welcome to ask me!
Disponible para huéspedes
+++++++++ Amenities/Facilities +++++++++
We will supply you with;
- Home Wi-Fi access
++++(please note that only 1GB of wifi per day is available)++++
- Clean bath towels and linen
- Hair dryer
- Washing machine
- Full kitchen - fridge and microwave
- Shower room and washlet
- Air conditioners for heating and cooling
- Iron & ironing board
++++++++++++++ Bedding +++++++++++++++
1 double bed and 1 fold out sofa bed
Atención a los huéspedes
This will be your own private house while you are in Tokyo. Of course I like to meet as many guests as possible, but I have a busy schedule so I let an Airbnb host support company called Zens care of my guests and apartment. Throughout your stay the Zens Team are always contactable for anything so please don’t hesitate to get in contact with them.
Otros aspectos destacables
+++++++++++++ Children ++++++++++++++
There is no need to count children under 3 as guests. However we count children over 3 as regular guests.
+++++++++++++ Check-in ++++++++++++++
Check-in time is after 3pm. Please ask us 1 day before arrival if you would like to check-in early as it may be possible depending on the previous guests
If an early check in isn’t possible you can always use a coin locker in large/major stations to store your large bags.
+++++++++++++ Check-out ++++++++++++++
10am. Unfortunately you cannot leave your bags in the room as generally there will be another guest arriving in the afternoon.
Again we suggest a coin locker at the train station.
+++++++++++++ Availability ++++++++++++++
Our calendar in this page is usually always up to date no matter what this website says.
For your convenience, there is no need to ask us if it is available.
Also, last-minute bookings are usually no problem. Typically, the first paid reservation will get the room.
A short introduction of yourself is always nice. For example, your origin, jobs, age, hobby etc.
+++++++++++++ Last Words ++++++++++++++
Please read all the information available here & messages sent from Airbnb or us before you come to our place.
Room rates are better to check on the Airbnb website rather than asking us, because the rates fluctuate according to currency exchange rates.
Airbnb automatically takes care of the calculation.
We'd love to help you to enjoy your stay in Tokyo very much.
We try to keep the rules simple:
- Smoking is not allowed on this property.
- Please do not throw anything but toilet paper into toilet since it can cause a toilet clog, and in order to arrange a repair it can cost a lot to do so.
- All musical instruments, stereos, radios, and your voice volume, etc., should be at a volume that won’t disturb the neighbours. Sometimes this can be quieter in Japan than other countries, please keep this in mind.
- Please ask us if you want to invite anyone over. If someone is staying overnight there is an extra charge which is shown on the listing page.
- Please wash any dishes you use and try to leave the apartment in about the same condition as when you arrived. It helps us a lot to maintain a comfortable and clean environment.
- When entering the room please remember to take your shoes off inside.
- Please always give a smile to the neighbours or property manager if you see them :). Some of them may worry about new guests arriving so a smile is important!
- Please turn off the lights and air conditioner when you are out the apartment. We want to help the environment.
- Check-out has to be done by 10:00 am. I’m sorry but we have to charge you 3500 yen per hour for late check-out. It’s because we have to pay the cleaner for the extra hours and it will cause trouble for the next guests arriving.
If you could treat our place like it's your own house we will be happy :)