Begun in 1909, Gentilly Terrace & Gardens neighborhood located in New Orleans has been listed on the National Register of Historic Places. Our neighborhood is situated between Lake Pontchartrain and the Mighty Mississippi river on beautiful oak-lined streets. We are centrally located and only minutes from the French Quarter, Fair Grounds, and City Park. The apartment has been completely renovated with a secure, private entrance, which includes a kitchen and covered porch.
Our home is what locals call a "Raised Basement Double" meaning that the main living space is upstairs and a separate apartment is downstairs. The apartment has a fully equipped kitchen.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guest have access to the apartment through a separate, private, key-less entry 24 hours a day.
Otros aspectos destacables
Approximately a mile from our home in the same shopping area:
1. Rouse Grocery Store - has a great wine and beer selection
2. PJ's Coffee
3. CVS Pharmacy
Número de licencia o registro
Obtén más información sobre este número
- Maximum 4 adults
- Burning candles not allowed
- Respect our property and our neighborhood / Quiet time after 10pm
- Only registered guests allowed in/on property
- If kitchen is used, please clean up after yourself