My place is close to Jervis Bay & Huskisson where you will find white sandy beaches of south coast NSW, set between St Georges Basin and Jervis Bay and directly across the road from a salt water creek. Perfect warm shallow swimming spot 4 minutes away. Set among the gum trees and close enough to restaurants and dining and only 4 minutes from Vincentia Marketplace. Lots to explore and the adventures are endless, central to everything anyone could ever want on a relaxing holiday.
Paradise Sands is a peaceful family oriented beach house set among beautiful gum trees and lush natural bush land, it is relaxing and well appointed with all the modern conveniences you would expect & more.
If you are looking for a getaway that is also pet friendly - then Paradise Sands is without doubt one of the best spots in Jervis Bay!
Paradise Sands sleeps 8 people, with 4 bedrooms.
The kitchen is fully equipped with dishwasher, microwave, fan forced oven, gas stove top, large fridge/freezer and all crockery. It then opens to the back deck that boasts a large BBQ with outdoor setting.
The back yard is fully fenced with dog kennel while you holiday and relax your pet is secure with space to run around. Various seating areas with a fire pit for those cooler nights.
Close to the many beautiful white sandy beaches on the south coast, Palm, Paradise, Greenfields, Plantation Point and Hyams Beach.
Salt water creek leading into St Georges Basin is just across the road, ideal for fishing and canoeing
Palm Beach St Georges Basin. Only 3 minutes away.
A favourite with your Children. The water is warm and shallow plus it has a playground.
Vincentia Marketplace is 4 minutes to where you will find Woolworths, Aldi, chemist, petrol, takeaway, coffee and cafes and many specialty shops.
7 Minutes from the township of Huskisson where you will find many places to eat and perfect for a bit of shopping.
Off Street Parking for 2 Cars or Car and Boat
Bedroom 1 - 1 Queen with TV, split system air conditioner
Bathroom/Laundry with Washing Machine and Dryer, Ironing Board/Iron, shower, toilet, vanity.
Games Room with TV/DVD/I POD DOCK, Board Games galore
Secure Back yard with Dog Kennel, various seating areas and fire pit
Paved area with seating for relaxing under the arbor, with potted fresh herbs please help yourselves!!!!
Open plan Kitchen/Dinning opening to back deck with an outdoor setting and BBQ
Lounge Room with TV/DVD stereo with front Balcony and comfy egg chair
Bathroom with Shower, bath, vanity, hairdryer
Bedroom 2 - 1 Queen
Bedroom 3 - 1 Queen
Bedroom 4 - 2 Singles
Quality linen and blankets, Bathmats, hand towels and tea towels SUPPLIED.
You only need to bring your own Beach Towels.
The house is stocked with books, magazines, games, toys, CDs and movie DVDs (for all ages) so whether you decide to get out and enjoy some of the beautiful walks/beaches or just snuggle up with a blanket, coffee and a magazine...the choice is yours!
Some words about Jervis Bay....
Jervis Bay is a fantastic place to visit and offers a diverse range of activities. For those keen to get out, some of the many local activities include snorkelling, scuba diving, kayaking on the bay, fishing, whale/dolphin watching, bush walking, swimming, golf and horse riding. There certainly is something for everyone to enjoy in and around Jervis Bay.
We are sure you will very pleased with your choice of accommodation at Paradise Sands
Paradise Sands has the only Tesla Charger in Jervis Bay - electric vehicle charging point
Disponible para huéspedes
The entire house is available for you to use - excluding the garage.
Jervis Bays only Tesla Charger - electric vehicle charging point
Atención a los huéspedes
We will not be on the property but you can contact us to help with anything that you may need.
Otros aspectos destacables
3 night minimum long weekends
- This is our own holiday house so please use it and take care of it as if it was your own.
1. DEFINITIONS “Booking” means the period for which you have paid to stay at the Property. “Property” means Paradise Sands and all its fixtures, fittings and equipment. “Management” means the owners and managers of the Property. "Guests" means the persons who stay overnight in the Property during the Booking. "Visitor" means a person a Guest permits to visit the Property during the Booking.
2. ACCEPTANCE & RESPONSIBILITY. • Payment of the Deposit constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
3. CHECK IN/ OUT • Check-in time is not before 3pm on the arrival date and check out time is not later than 10am on departure date. • Late departure is subject to prior arrangement and availability and extra charges will apply. • You must notify Management of expected arrival time and a mobile contact number at least 2 days before arrival. • Check-in/check-out and key collection/return procedure will be as follows, you will be advised of the entry code and location of keys once total booking fee has been paid unless special arrangements have been made prior to arrival.
4. PAYMENT OPTION A) • When using the (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Online Payment System, your Booking is split into two portions – the non-refundable deposit and the remaining balance. You may pay both portions (the full amount) in Australian Dollars, up-front or pay the deposit initially and subsequently pay the remaining balance. • Balance of the rental amount will be automatically debited prior to occupancy. If you have insufficient funds available for debit at that time you will be responsible for payment of all fees and charges. Where your stay commences in less than 4 weeks from the time of Booking, the full amount must be paid in full up front. OPTION B) • Please ensure payments are made within the specified time limits or the Booking will be cancelled automatically without notice or liability to you. • We accept payment by the following methods: Visa, MasterCard, direct deposit into our bank account, bank cheque or money order. • Personal cheques will be accepted if received at least 30 days prior to arrival. • A credit card surcharge may be levied to cover transaction costs associated with credit card payments. • Our bank details if not set out below will be advised to you. 5. CANCELLATION OR VARIATION OPTION A) • If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking please log in and amend your Booking. • Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through the Online Payment System and then credited to the credit card linked to your Booking. OPTION B) • If you wish to vary or cancel your Booking, please contact us immediately on (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)• Your deposit is non-refundable in the event of a cancellation. • If you have paid more than the deposit or paid in full and cancel your Booking you will be refunded in accordance to the terms in our refund policy • Should you be eligible for a refund it will be made through your chosen payment method at time of Booking. • A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of nights stay will be a treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those nights. • A variation of the Booking which reduces the number of guests will be treated as a cancellation of the Booking in respect of those guests> • If Management is able to relet the Property for the period cancelled a further refund may be made less administration charges, commissions and expenses • We have a minimum nights stay policy of 2 nights and 7 during peak seasons such as Christmas and New Years. No refund will be made for a variation to the extent that it breaches our minimum nights stay policy. 6. SECURITY BOND • A bond payment of $200 is required at the same time as the outstanding balance of your Booking. It will be credited to your designated payment method once our property has been inspected and deemed left in a similar state to your arrival. We agree to ensure this occurs within 7 working days of your departure. Either: • Any damage, loss or expense incurred by Management as a result of your breach of these Terms & Conditions will be charged against the bond. Examples of this include but are not limited to any breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements, extra guests beyond those declared. 7. UNAVAILABILITY • If the Property becomes unavailable for your occupancy due to unforeseen circumstances (eg. fire, storm, damage, etc) then Management will inform you immediately and endeavour to obtain suitable alternative accommodation for your occupancy; failing which any moneys paid will be refunded in full. 8. PARTIES & FUNCTIONS • Either Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. • Breach of this condition may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund and extra charges for security, cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. 9. LINEN AND TOWELS • We supply linen, pillows, blankets and towels which must be left where supplied in the bedrooms or bath room on departure. Further linen may be hired through Management. Beach towels are not included. 10. PETS • Pets are allowed at the Property. Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up after their pets both within and outside the property. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. 11. YOUR OTHER RESPONSIBILITIES • You must comply with all applicable House Rules and all instructions from Management and the caretakers of the Property concerning occupancy, property, health, safety and quiet enjoyment of the Property and our neighbours. • You are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during your stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from you repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion) • Only the guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property over night. If any other guests stay extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated without refund. • Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination and eviction without refund and extra charges may be made for security and other expenses. • Before departure, all food must be removed from fridges, all rubbish put in the appropriate council rubbish bins provided, and crockery and cutlery washed and packed away. The Property must be left in a clean and tidy condition. • Extra cleaning charges may be incurred for the cleaning of dirty dishes, washing machine, dishwasher, emptying the fridge, removal of excessive rubbish etc. Should the cleaning fee be more than the usual cost for cleaning the property, you will be charged the additional costs over and above the normal cleaning fee which will be deducted from the security bond or charged to your credit card • All furniture and furnishings must be left in the position they were in when you arrived • The property should be vacated on time and secured. All windows and doors are to be locked. All keys must be returned to Management or as otherwise directed. • You are responsible for the safekeeping and replacement of accommodation keys. Duplicate keys will be provided at an additional charge of $100. • Smoking is not permitted in the Property 12. PROBLEMS OR COMPLAINTS • In the case of any problem or complaint, you must inform Management at the earliest opportunity so Management has the chance to rectify the situation as quickly and efficiently as possible. You must allow repair/service access to the property during reasonable hours. • Any complaint, which cannot be resolved locally, must be notified in writing to Management prior to departure from the Property. • Failure to follow this procedure this may hinder the ability of Management to rectify the problem or complaint and reduce or extinguish any claim you may have. We recommend all guests purchase travel insurance since Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at our property.