※Free indoor parking is provided to my guests※
I have a bright and spacious apartment, premium location, in heart of Montreal, walking distance to Old Montreal and Plateau, close to Mont-Royal, lots of bars and restaurants on St.Laurent street, McGill University, Place-des-arts metro station. My apartment can accommodate up to 6 people comfortably. There are two double beds in the bedroom, and a OPTIONAL quality air mattress in the living for a group of more than 4 people.
Please read the following carefully:
-Strictly no parties or rowdy guests allowed. No noise or loud music after 10pm. the building has a very strict noise policy and I like to provide my guest with a peaceful and quiet place to live and would expect the same from them for the neighbors.
- Strictly no smoking allowed inside the apartment.
- smoking, extreme noises and parties will be reported to AirBnB and a penalty of $250 will be applied.
- Please kindly remove your shoes after entering the apartment.
- Guests take full responsibility for any accidents, injuries or illness that occur while on the premises or its facilities. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all Guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises.
- The host is not liable for any loss of personal items
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.
Este anfitrión tiene 509 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi I'm Hassan. I am a fourth year Mechanical Engineering student. I love learning things about other cultures and love to explore different cities and countries. I have lived in Montreal for many years now but I never stopped exploring new places, new restaurants and new neighbourhood.