Fully-renovated lake-view mountain cabin with all of the comforts of home—less than 100 miles from NYC! Enjoy private access to four beaches (and three pools) in summer, gorgeous fall foliage, two nearby ski resorts in winter, and seasonal allergies in spring. Or just hang out by the wood-fired potbelly stove, cook some dinner in the well-appointed kitchen, and chill.
We would love to share our cabin with you, and look forward to being your hosts in the Pocono Mountains!
Michael & Katherine
• No smoking
• Must be 25 years or older to rent
• The township forbids the use of fireworks, so we will both get into trouble if you decide to blow stuff up.
• One $25 gate card is required for each vehicle entering the community. This is sent directly to the Arrowhead Lake Community Association and must be paid 48 hours in advance of your stay. Don’t worry, we will send instructions for this upon booking! Optionally, you may also purchase amenity wristbands for access to the lakes, beaches and brand new $4 million-dollar lodge with a fitness room game room, library, meeting rooms and more. Wristbands are $8 per person per day or $30 per week.
• Please take all trash with you — dumpsters are available (and plentiful!) at the front gate by the check-in building.
• Linens and Towels are provided
Cancela hasta 7 días antes de tu viaje y obtén un reembolso del 50 %. Cancela en los 7 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la reservación.
We are a couple of clarinet players who met at music camp 35 years ago and decided to get married 15 years later. Michael works in advertising in New York City, Katherine works as a middle school music teacher in Brooklyn. Both of us still play a lot. (If you're feeling brave and want to have a listen, search for "earspasm" on YouTube)
As travelers, we prefer to live like locals as much as possible, so as hosts we try to make our guests feel like locals too. There are great places to eat — but there's also a well-appointed kitchen in the house. There's tons to do outside — but sometimes a board game and wood fire with the TV on mute is what the doctor ordered. (This is the great thing about Airbnb in our opinion!)
We look forward to hosting you, and hope you love our cabin as much as we do!