The Bell House is located in the vicinity of Bükk National Park,
2-300 meters above the center of Bükkzsérc, with a spectacular view on the village and the Bükk Mountains.
The traditional village scenery and the wonderful panorama that ever changes with the seasons make the visitor’s strolls and tours peaceful and relaxing but stimulating at the same time.
The traditional rural stone house, which was built in the first half of the 20th century, is a remarkable relic of Hungarian folk architecture. It was named after the bell-ringers of the neighboring Catholic church, who used the house as their lodging in the first half of the 20th century.
The Bell House is a vacation home with free WiFi throughout the property, located in Bükkzsérc. You can fire up the barbecue for a tasty meal and enjoy the grounds when the weather's nice. Free private parking is available on site.
The kitchen features a dishwasher, an oven and a microwave, as well as a coffee machine. A flat-screen TV with satellite channels is available. Other facilities at Bell House include a seasonal outdoor pool.
Disponible para huéspedes
GPS coordinates of the Bell House (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)"E
Otros aspectos destacables
Guests over 18 have to pay the following local tourist tax:
The amount of tourist tax is 1 EUR per day.
GPS (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)"E
(SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Map: (URL HIDDEN)
- Dohányzás az udvaron megengedett
- Háziállat hozható, de csak az udvaron tartható, ami közel 3000 m2.
- A medencét gyermekek 14 éves kor alatt csak és kizárólag úszni jól tudó felnéttek jelenlétében használhatják, de akkor is csak saját felelősségre!!!
- Az udvaron bográcsozási, nyársalási lehetőség biztosított.
- A vendégházat a téli fűtési időszakban az érkezés előtt minimum 3 nappal le kell foglalni.
- Minimum tartózkodás alapvetően 3 nap, kiemelt időszakokban és főszezpnban azonban ettől eltérő lehet a minimum tartózkodás mértéke.
Swimming Pool area rules & regulations
- Adults use the Swimming Pool Area at their own risk
- The swimming pool is open to all Bell House guests:
a. People who have a swimming ability,
b. Children under the age of 16 may use the Pool only with a consent of their adult guardian. If the children do not have a swimming ability, they must be accompanied by an adult supervisor at all times.
c. Disabled persons requiring a presence of their guardian, may enter the Pool only with their guardian.
- It is not permitted to use the Swimming Pool by:
a. People under the influence of alcohol, drugs or any intoxicated substances b. People with visible skin damage,
c. People jeopardizing the safety and health of others,
d. People with unacceptable standards of personal hygiene.
- Children under the age of 4 require water-proof diapers at all times.