Very short walk to the Emerald Waters & Quartz Crystal Sand Beach. 2 community swimming pools, tennis courts and a basketball court that are easily viewable from the back patio. Amenity center, gym, pool house, BBQ grills and shuffle board area. Centrally located close to Destin Harbor, Silver Sands & Destin Commons Shopping Centers, Big Kahunas Water Park, Restaurants/Bars, Golf, Watersports & Bike/Scooter Rentals.
The master bedroom has a private bath, King size bed and private access to the back deck. There are two additional bedrooms, one with the 2nd King size bed and the other with Two twin bunks.(Optional Queen sleeper avail upon request.) All of the bedrooms have flat panel Smart TV's. The kitchen is fully stocked with all the dishes, pots/pans, and small appliances such as blender, toaster, and coffee maker. Side by side refrigerator with filtered water and ice maker. A Natural Gas Commercial BBQ grill is on the side porch with easy access to the kitchen. No Propane Tank Needed! There is a laundry closet with full size Maytag® Commercial washer and dryer, ironing board and iron. Enjoy the Florida sunshine, ocean breezes and your morning coffee on the wrap around front porch secluded by beautiful palm trees and spacious open green common area. Have evening cocktails on the back deck that overlooks the pool, hot tub and more community green space.
Disponible para huéspedes
Beach Chairs and Umbrella concierge service available.
Seasonal service, ask owner for details.
Need a Ride? We'll cover a one time Uber ride for 4 anywhere in town with 7 day booking. Up to $15.
Atención a los huéspedes
As often as needed. Available by mobile text message, phone, email, or airbnb messaging.
Otros aspectos destacables
4% Walton Co. Tax will be added to booking price or collected prior to check-in if instantly booked.
Security deposit may be required and collected by host.
Cox Cable, HD, Sports, On-Demand Movies
*On-Demand or any pay per view programming(including Movies)played during the stay will be subject to additional charges. $10 admin fee per stay with any programming purchases.
Pets considered upon approval and receipt of pre-paid pet fee. Ask prior to booking.
1. INTRODUCTION: We highly recommend you communicate with us PRIOR to reserving online so we can approve your booking in advance. Once you book online, we may require a phone conversation with you so we can get to know each other, answer any questions you may have, and ensure this home is a great fit for you. We reserve the right to cancel your reservation if this home will not work. We want to ensure you find exactly what you expected when you arrive.
2. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. CST AND CHECK OUT IS 9 A.M. CST. No early check-ins or late check-outs are allowed.
3. SMOKING: This is a NON SMOKING home. No smoking is allowed at all, including e-cigarettes nowhere in the home or on the property.
4. MINIMUM AGE: There is a minimum age for renting. Unless approved in writing in advance, we cannot rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age unless accompanied by two (2) or more adult guardians or parents. We may ask to meet the adult guardians or parents and see them staying in the home during your entire stay.
5. EXPECTATIONS: You understand that you are renting someone’s private home. You agree to take excellent care of the home and treat it as you would your own.
You understand while this is a vacation area, there may be permanent residents living next door, with children who go to school and parents who have to go to work. You agree to keep noise to a minimum - no loud or late night parties. No throwing things into the yard or pool, or neighboring yards.
No bachelor/ bachelorette parties allowed.
Hammocks are not allowed anywhere on the property per HOA Rules
and Restrictions. You are responsible for any damage that occurs while on the property.
6. NO DAILY HOUSEKEEPING SERVICE: While linens and bath towels are included in the rental, daily housekeeping service is not included.
We do not supply beach towels and do not permit our bath towels to be taken from our properties. We suggest bring beach towels or buy inexpensive ones locally as souvenirs.
7. CANCELLATION POLICY & TRAVEL INSURANCE: Subject to Airbnb`s cancellation policy, all monies paid are non-refundable. There are no refunds for cancellations, change of dates, early check-out, or reservation changes that result in a shortened stay. There are no refunds for weather-related disruptions to your trip, including hurricanes.
We recognize that unforeseen events do occur, which is why we highly recommend Travel Insurance. Please email us for more information about travel insurance.
8. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY: No cancellation or refunds will be given. We highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
9. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY: Maximum occupancy varies depending on ratio of adults to children and ages of the children. These details are specified in the online description for this property. This applies to guests spending the night as well as visitors anywhere on the property. Please email for clarification prior to booking online.
10. PETS: $200 (minimum) pet fee + tax applies and is paid directly to us after you book online. Dogs are permitted with prior approval - no cats or other pets are allowed. Any unauthorized pets will result in a breach of contract that could result in eviction and loss of all rental monies paid, security deposits, and/or a $200 penalty.
All dogs must be on a leash at all times (it’s the law). Pet owners are responsible for cleaning up any/all pet refuse. Pets are not allowed on furniture at any time. Any evidence of pets on furniture may incur extra cleaning fees. All pets must be up-to-date on rabies vaccinations and all other vaccinations. All pets are to be treated with Advantage or similar topical flea and tick repellent three (3) days prior to arrival. Neither the rental manager nor the homeowners assume any responsibility for illness or injury that may incur to pets while on the premises. Renters must abide by all neighborhood pet rules including but not limited to cleaning up after your dog, not leaving your dog unattended, keeping your dog on a leash, and curbing barking.
11. (Walton County) LOCAL TAXES: Airbnb collects and remits Florida state taxes; they do not collect and remit local taxes. Local taxes will be requested and are paid directly to us after you book online. The current local tax rate is 4%.
12. DAMAGE WAIVER, SECURITY DEPOSIT, ADDITIONAL FEES AND RESORT AMENITIES: All bookings require either Damage Waiver Insurance or a refundable security deposit paid directly to the property manager after booking on Airbnb. Failure to comply may result in your booking being cancelled. Damage Waiver Insurance is about $59 per week and security deposit may vary.
Unless otherwise specified in writing, rates do not include any resort or neighborhood fees or other optional fees. This includes, but is not limited to, beach chair service.
13. SWIMMING POOLS: The use swimming pools are limited to the renters. There are no lifeguards on duty. All bathers are required to observe the posted regulations. By renting a home with a pool, you are taking full responsibility for the safety of all guests and recognize that use of the pool is “at your own risk”.
14. PARKING/PARKING PASSES: Vehicles are to be parked in designated parking areas only and is strictly limited to the number of vehicles allowed for the property. No parking on the grass. Any illegally parked cars are subject to fines and towing. Applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
Property cannot accommodate trailers.
15. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS: Any reservation obtained under false pretense will be subject to forfeiture of all payments, deposits and/or rental money, and the party will not be permitted to check in or may be evicted. Evictions are not subject to any refunds, including damage deposits.
16. CONTRABAND: There are to be NO illegal activities, drugs or contraband used or brought onto the premises at any time. If any evidence is found you will forfeit your ENTIRE security deposit and we will notify the police and you may be evicted. Evictions are not subject to any refunds, this includes damage and security deposits. You are responsible for the actions of everyone in your party.
Please DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products, baby wipes, or anything other than toilet paper should be flushed at any time. If it is found that you have improperly flushed items and it clogs the line, you could be charged for remediation. ACCOMMODATIONS: The home will be in clean and working condition. It is the renter’s responsibility to notify the owner/manager immediately if there are any cleaning or maintenance problems and you agree to allow reasonable access inside the home if necessary to rectify. No compensation will be given for non-working items outside the owner's/manager’s control, including but not limited to power/cable/TV outages, appliance malfunctions or neighborhood amenities. For items inside the owner's/manager’s control, the owners/manager will make every attempt to rectify problems that may occur while you are in the home. No refunds or any other compensation will be given for problems that the owner/manager addresses within a reasonable time frame.
19. LIABILITY: The home is privately owned; the owners and rental manager are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The owners and rental manager are not responsible for the loss or theft of personal belongings or valuables during and after your stay. It is the renter’s responsibility to be sure that all personal belongings and valuables are removed from the home at check-out. The owners and rental manager are not responsible for any items left behind.
20. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS: Any exceptions to policies must be approved in writing in advance.
Hold Harmless Clause
By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premises. This agreement is made
upon the express condition that owner or agents shall be free from all liabilities and claims for damages and/or suits for or by reason of any injury, or death to any person or
property of you and your guests, agents, employees, or third parties, from any cause or causes whatsoever while in or upon the premises or any part thereof during the term of this agreement or occasioned by any
occupancy or use of said premises or any activity carried on by you and your guests, agents, employees, or third parties. Therefore, in connection herewith, you and your guests, agents, employees, or third parties
hereby agree to indemnify, defend, save, and hold harmless owner and agents from all liabilities, charges, expenses and costs on account of or by reason of any such injuries,
deaths, liabilities, claims, suits, attorney`s fees or losses however occurring or damages growing out of the same.
By accepting this agreement, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the above rental policies. Property owner(s) are NOT liable for any injury that may
occur while staying at this property, including but not limited to the use of the pool, grill, Jacuzzi, wagon, and bikes if provided. We are not liable for any disruption of stay due to unforeseen events or weather, including
hurricanes. Our liability is limited to the amount of rent and taxes. We reserve the right to enter the property at any time during your stay and will do our best to give you at least one hour notice if we should
need to do so. If we suspect the maximum occupancy is being exceeded or damage to the property is occurring, we have the right to check on the property and its condition. The acceptor is agreeing to take full
responsibility for any damage to the house that may occur by any guests during the vacation.
I hereby give permission to charge my credit card for this reservation as indicated above. I agree that all rental monies are non-refundable per cancellation terms above. I have read my rights to purchase travel insurance. I also agree that damage charges can be charged to my credit card if damages are incurred during my stay. I agree to hold the owners harmless per hold harmless clause above. By booking this property online I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement.