Luxurious, spacious, comfortable 3 bedroom / 2 bath, fully equipped 1st floor coach home in the private, exclusive first class resort gated community of Tarpon Bay. Community features a resort style, large, heated infinity swimming pool over looking stunning lake. Pool area boasts a large decorative sunning deck with tropical lush plants surrounding pool and the steaming hot tub.
AVAILABLE DECEMBER 2016 AND JANUARY 2017 - 3 bedrooms / 2 baths. You will love this spacious, immaculate 1st floor Coach Home in the outstanding community of Tarpon Bay! Luxury and Comfort at a FIRST CLASS Naples Resort - full electric, cable, high speed internet, phone are all utilities included:
Resort style, gated, private community all freshly updated and furnished with all brand new EVERYTHING, convenient to all Naples, FL has to offer!. Owner is an experienced, well established vacation rental owner / manager and respected licensed local Florida realtor and available locally in town at anytime during your stay.
This new vacation home - luxurious, spacious, comfortable 3 bedroom / 2 bath, fully equipped 1st floor coach home in the private, exclusive first class resort gated community of Tarpon Bay. Community features a resort style, large, heated infinity swimming pool over looking stunning lake. Pool area boasts a large decorative sunning deck with tropical lush plants surrounding pool and the steaming hot tub. Additional community amenities include a large well-equipped fitness center, along with locker rooms, showers and aerobics room. The community offers activities during season including organized exercise classes, ladies and mens cards, golf outings, and more! Enjoy two lighted tennis courts, billiards, putting green, sand volleyball court, canoe park, nature trails and an observation gazebo overlooking a crystal clear 15 acre lake. A community business library center with computers and printers, (you won't need to bring your own) and also a well equipped library awaits your usage!
The home itself is a light, bright, immaculate 3 bedroom 2 bathroom coach home featuring a spacious open floor plan. The master bedroom has large neutral tiled floors and features a brand new king sized tempur-pedic style bed, along with high end linens, and new coastal style furnishings. The 2 guest bedrooms are furnished with brand new tempur-pedic style beds, as well as high end linens, and also brand new furnishings. A television with cable is included in each bedroom as well as a 50 inch television in the great room. The free wifi is lighting fast fiber optics!
Enjoy morning coffee or evening wine in the large private screened in lanai overlooking a preserve.
2 car attached garage will allow plenty of room for your vehicle along with the goodies we will provide such as beach equipment for the beach.
Community is located an easy drive and short distance from the best beach (Wiggins Pass) and located conveniently to super target, additional shopping and restaurants.
No smoking please and no pets allowed (rules of Tarpon Bay).
DECEMBER 2016 AND JANUARY 2017 AVAILABLE AS SINGLE MONTH OPPORTUNITIES. 3 month / 90 day rental minimum for winter season 2018 months.
Please visit our web (EMAIL HIDDEN) for additional photos and information.
Disponible para huéspedes
The entire 3 bedroom / 2 bath home, 2 car attached garage, private screened in lanai as well as all community amenities.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am a local Realtor and also live within 20 minutes of this beautiful Tarpon Bay Coach home and am always available to help should you need me during your stay. Most vacation rental owners are long distant owners and not as readily available as I will be during your stay.
We will need a completed community rental application as well as signed lease agreement submitted to community along with $100.00 application fee no more then 30 days prior to arrival. All rentals, leases must be approved in advance by the homeowners association.
Please contact property owner Michele Rene Demisay of Naples, FL at PMD Realty (EMAIL HIDDEN) or please look up contact information via (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) as this web site typically will not allow contact information to be given to renter until payments are made. Please do attempt to contact me in advance should you have questions about the application process. Thank you.
No smoking and no pets permitted.
Please no early check in or late check outs due to cleaning time needed between guests.
Number of people in party: __ adults, __ children (no more then 6 may occupy home)
A security deposit is required to reserve the home and will be returned to you within 14 days of your departure full inspection, less any extra cleaning, or damage to anything within the home as well as the return of our house keys, garage clicker, gate pass and castaways access card. If you cancel your reservation after security deposit has been paid, your deposit and advanced rental payments will be subject to 100% forfeiture unless we can re-rent the entire full term of your booking. Once and ONLY if re-booked, your entire deposit less a $100 cancellation fee and any additional advertising expenses to re-rent your dates will be returned to you. All rents and fees are subject to 10% tax FL tax as well as the departure cleaning charges.
RENTERS INITIAL _____________ PAGE 1 OF 6
After I receive you(URL HIDDEN)reservation / security deposit, your bill is as follows:
Total bill $ _________(refer to your booking details) = $ _______rent + $160.00 ( departure cleaning fee) + $______(10% Florida Sales & Tourist Tax)
PAYMENT OF RENTS: (after payment of security deposit)
100% is due at time of reservation or within 90 days prior to your arrival date.
25% at time of reservation
75% balance paid 90 days prior to your arrival date.
As soon as I receive your final payment, I will provide to you arrival, departure instructions as well as home access information for the day of your arrival. I do also live in Naples, and am always available should you need any assistance.
Please sign and return 1 copy of this confirmation, and 1 copy of the rules.
Thanks! Have a great Vacation!
Please sign below (electronic signature is acceptable if booking is processed through (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) Please note that credit card transaction service fees of 2.5% will be added to your rent via payments made through (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) or pay pal should you wish to make payment through these service providers. We do also accept person checks at no transaction fees.
RENTERS INITIAL___________ PAGE 2 O(URL HIDDEN) RENTAL AGREEMENT, RULES AND REGULATIONS
(URL HIDDEN) Tarpon Bay Community Association, INC
Home located at 2040 Tarpon Bay Dr N, #101, Naples, Florida 34119
1. CHECK-IN TIME IS AFTER 3 P.M. EST AND CHECK-OUT IS 10 A.M. EST. NO Early Check-ins or late Check-outs due to cleaning time required between guests.
2. This is a NON SMOKING home. Non smoking applies also to screened lanai porch and garage. If any signs of smoking have been detected in our home, all deposits will be forfeited, as well as additional cost will be billed to you for repainting the entire interior of the home. Please take our non smoking policy into serious consideration before renting our home.
3. Pets are not permitted in the home for renters per the rules of Tarpon Bay Community Association Inc.
4) We will not rent to vacationing students or singles under 25 years of age
unless accompanied by an adult guardian or parent. Management does monitor the homes located within the homeowners association.
5. DAMAGE/RESERVATION DEPOSIT- A damage/reservation deposit is required to reserve your dates. This must be received at time of booking the reservation. The deposit automatically converts to a security/damage deposit upon arrival. The deposit is NOT applied toward rent; however, it is fully refundable within (14) days of departure, provided the following provisions are met.
a. No damage is done to unit or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No charges are incurred due to contraband, pets or collection of rents or
services rendered during the stay.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are move outside in front of the garage prior to you departure.
Dishes are placed in the dishwasher and cleaned. One load of laundry is completed prior to your departure, and no more then 3 dirty loads of laundry are left upon departure.
No more then 3 loads of laundry are to be left at departure. Departure cleaning fee only provides laundry service for up to 3 loads of laundry. Additional laundry will be billed at $50.00 per load.
d. Door is secure and locked ad departure. All gate passes, amenities passes, and garage clicker to be returned to kitchen. A $50.00 charge will be billed for any missing gate or amenities passes and a $100.00 charge will be billed for missing garage clicker.
e. All charges accrued during the stay are paid prior to departure.
f. No linens are lost or damaged.
g. NO Early check-in or late check-out.
h. The renter is not evicted by the owner (representative of the owner), the local law enforcement, or security / management employed by Tarpon Bay Community Association, Inc.
1. PAYMENT - An advance payment equal to 100% of the rental rate is required
90 days before arrival or at time of reservation if arrival date is less then 90 days from the time of booking your reservation. The advance payment will be applied toward the homes rent. Please make payments in the form of traveler's checks, bank money orders, cashiers checks , pay pal payments, (SENSITIVE CONTENTS HIDDEN) payments or personal checks payable to owners (2040TarponBayDrLLC) representative - PMD Realty, LLC. Personal Mail Box# 56, P.O. Box 413005, Naples, FL (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN).
RENTERS INITIAL__________ PAGE 3 OF 6
2. CANCELLATIONS - A Ninety (90) day notice is required for cancellation. Cancellations that are made more than (90) days prior to the arrival date forfeit the full advance payment and damage / reservation deposit. Cancellations or changes that result in a shortened stay, does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. The advanced rental deposit of 25% which is collected at time of booking is not refundable. If you cancel your reservation within 90 days prior to your arrival date, then the final 75% payment due will not be invoiced to you. Please keep in mind, once you reserve our home, (private home / non hotel) the dates are blocked off the rental calendar, and we no longer receive inquiries for your dates. Please consider purchasing 3rd party trip insurance to protect your advanced rental payments deposit against cancellation for medical reasons, family emergencies, or any other reason occurring
90 days of the arrival date, forfeit the full advance payment and damage/reservation deposit. Cancellation or early departure does not warrant any refund of rent or deposit. .
3. OWNER CANCELLATIONS - Should owner sell property at anytime, or convert condo to a 12 month annual rental, then lease will be terminated and considered null and void. Owner however will provide you with 90 days minimum advanced notice of lease termination and owner will refund to you any advanced rental payments and deposits.
4. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY- The maximum number of guests per home is
limited to (6) persons.
THIS PROPERTY REQUIRES A 30 DAY MINIMUM STAY.
5. Longer minimum stays may be required during holiday periods.
6. INCLUSIVE FEES - Rates include a one-time linen-towel setup. Home has been professionally cleaned prior to your arrival and after your departure.
7. NO DAILY MAID SERVICE - While linens and bath towels are included in the
unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We provide pool and beach towels. We do not permit non beach towels or linens to be taken from the home. We provide as a courtesy, 1 roll of toilet paper per restroom. Additional toiletries are tenants responsibility.
8. RATE CHANGES - Rates subject to change without notice.
9. FALSIFIED RESERVATIONS - Any reservation obtained under false pretense
will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental
money, and the party will not be permitted to check-in.
10. WRITTEN EXCEPTIONS - Any exceptions to the above mentioned policies must
be approved in writing in advance.
11.HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY - No refunds will be given unless:
a. The National Weather Service orders mandatory evacuation in a "Tropical
Storm/Hurricane Warning area" and/or
b. A "mandatory evacuation order has been given for the Tropical
Storm/Hurricane Warning" area of residence of a vacationing guest.
The day that the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation
order in a "Tropical Storm/Hurricane Warning," area, we will refund:
a. Any unused portion of rent from a guest currently registered,
b. Any unused portion of rent from a guest that is scheduled to arrive, and
wants to shorten their stay, to come in after the Hurricane Warning is
RENTERS INTITAL____________ PAGE 4 OF 6
c. Any advance rents collected or deposited for a reservation that is
scheduled to arrive during the "Hurricane Warning" period.
Please do consider purchasing travel protection insurance to cover loss of rental payments made because of certain unforeseen circumstances such as illness, injuries, family emergencies or change of plans. We do not offer any refunds of advanced rental payments. A number of insurance companies provide this type of insurance coverage for you. Please do consider researching this option so that you may protect your advanced vacation rental payments. One option we have been told is competitive is (URL HIDDEN)
12. All utilities (local calls, electric, gas, water, cable TV, trash service and wireless internet) are included in your rental.
13. Tenant / renter acknowledges that this community has a community swimming pool and a hot tub. The owner, and its agents accept no responsibility or liability for any accident, injury, loss or damage whatsoever to tenants, their guests and their belongings during the tenants stay at the property, including but not limited to use of the swimming pool, hot tub, and loss of or damage to personal belongings. Any person using the pool and / or hot tub does so at his or her own risk and recognizes that no diving is allowed. Tenants and guests are specifically advised not to allow children to swim or play in the swimming pool or hot tub without responsible adult supervision. The tenants and their guests shall, jointly, and severally, indemnify and hold harmless the owner, and their agents, against any liability or cost (including reasonable attorney’s fees) for injury to themselves or their guests caused by their use of the owners property.
Additional Pool Safety Rules(URL HIDDEN)1) No lifeguard on duty. Swim at your own risk(URL HIDDEN)2) Children are allowed to swim or play at pool only when(URL HIDDEN)Supervising adults are present(URL HIDDEN)3) No pets in the pool(URL HIDDEN)4) Walk slowly in the pool area. No roughhousing, dunking,(URL HIDDEN) Pushing, running, etc.. pool deck may be slippery when wet(URL HIDDEN)5) No swimming during thunderstorms(URL HIDDEN)6) No eating, drinking or chewing gum while in the pool(URL HIDDEN)7) No glass near the pool / water area(URL HIDDEN)8) Rinse feet and body of sand / debris prior to entering pool.
14. Personal Property – All personal property of the tenant (s) and their guests on the said premises shall be and remain the sole responsibility and risk of the tenant. The owner or their agents shall not be liable for damages or loss of any of the tenants personal property. Please refer to your own homeowners or renters insurance policy for coverages and limitations on items located away from your own personal residence.
15. Thermostats – for cooling inside home shall not be set below 68 degrees for air conditioning or higher then 80 degrees(URL HIDDEN)16. Garage Door Clicker – Garage door clicker / opener is located in the kitchen drawer near the toaster oven. Please return the clicker to this location upon your departure so that the next set of guests may enjoy the use of the garage door opener. Lost clicker fee of $100 will be imposed if clicker is not returned at the end of your visit as garage door frequency will need to be changed as well as replacement of clicker device.
17. Please notify the owner or their agents immediately if damages are noticed or a repair is in order. All efforts will be made to expedite needed repairs, but no refunds will be made for mechanical failures air conditioning, appliances, electronics, loss of utilities including internet, phone or cable TV. We do allow authorized repairmen to use the owners lock box to access the home to do immediate repairs, or if you wish to be present at the home during the repairs those arrangements are also an available option.
RENTERS INITIAL __________ PAGE 5 OF 6
18. Furniture – Rearranging of furniture is not permitted nor moving indoor furniture inside is also not permitted. $100.00 charge applies for any moving or rearranging of furnishings.
By Signing Below, I agree to all terms and conditions of this agreement
(Please provide below contact information at time of booking)
Phone #1_________________ Phone Number#2 ____________________
Mailing Address(URL HIDDEN)________________________________________(URL HIDDEN)________________________________________(URL HIDDEN)________________________________________(URL HIDDEN)________________________________________(URL HIDDEN)_________________________________________
Email address: _________________________________________
Names of all guests:
PLEASE PROVIDE VEHICLE DESCRIPTION AT TIME OF RESERVATION (SHOULD YOU BE DRIVING YOUR OWN VEHICLE DOWN) OR AT TIME OF ARRIVAL SHOULD YOU RENT A VEHICLE UPON ARRIVAL.
RENTERS INITIAL_________ PAGE 6 OF 6
In addition to owners rental agreement, homeowners association application must be completed and returned to owner along with $100.00 HOA application fee.
Happily married, mother of 3 grew up in Cleveland, Ohio and felt starved of the Ocean / Gulf the majority of my life. As a result of my strong desire to be near the water and out of the cold, our family purchased this wonderful spacious vacation home in 2003.. In addition to owning and personally managing this outstanding vacation villa property, I am also a licensed Florida realtor. Please let me know should you be in the market to purchase your own vacation home, secondary home or investment property. I would be happy to personally show you all of the great things to see and do in our area as well as show you a variety of listings that meet your personal criteria for your own future home. In addition, I am happy to help with your vacation rental searches for homes (90 day stay or longer) other then my own should you need something that my home does not provide or should my home be booked during your desired dates.
We purchased this home as it is within a short walking distance from the beach and literally EVERYTHING wonderful! Short walk or bike ride (we supply the bikes for you to use) to the beach, waterside shops, tons of great restaurants, grocery store, and just about everything else our vacation renter guests could hope for.