Departamento o casa entera
This self catering apartment is situated on the Quay in Wexford town, it has stunning panoramic sea views.
The apartment is only 2 minutes from the main street in Wexford town, pubs, restaurants and shops.
Terms amp; Conditions
Terms amp; Conditions for Holiday Tenant with Relax Ireland Holidays
Term ldquo;Agentrdquo; is Relax Ireland Holiday Limited T/A Relax Ireland ndash; Company Number No: 523529 Registered Address, Bridgetown Village, Co. Wexford. Irish VAT No: ECH
ldquo;Holiday Tenantrdquo; means the person or person whom has made the booking.
1. Relax Ireland acts as an Agent for the Property Owner or Management Company of self-catering accommodation holiday Rentals to take and arrange bookings. The Agent does not own or manage the property. .
2. Once the first payment has been made and a confirmation of your reservation details has been emailed by the Agent, a legal binding contract shall exist between the holiday maker and the property owner or Management Company. The property owner or management company have agreed with the Agent to make the property available for the period set out in the booking confirmation.
3. The contract shall be subject to booking conditions as written in ldquo;Responsibilities of the Holiday Tenantrdquo; below and any other special conditions made known to the holiday tenant at the time of booking.
4. The Agent accepts no liability for any defects or unavailability of the property or any other issues or complaints that may arise during the booking process or stay. The holiday maker agrees that any action (if necessary) shall be against the property owner or Management Company and not the Agent Relax Ireland.
Booking and Confirmation
3. For enquiries via our website, call centre or any other third party site that Relax Ireland has a listing. The Agent shall check the availability of the holiday home rental, if the property is available for the holiday the Agent shall reserve this property for you via our call centre agent or online line via a reservation link.
The agent shall take booking details and any payment due. The Agent shall then email the property owner or Management Company and on receipt of email from them confirm the availability. The Agent will issue a holiday confirmation to confirm the booking. All payment to the Agent is in the currency of Euro.
An administration fee of euro;35 per booking is payable to Relax Ireland on each booking. This is non-refundable.
4. Correspondence from The Agent will be via email unless specifically requested by post or any other alternative. An email from The Agent will be sent with confirmation of your booking and Reservations details, a legally binding contract shall exist between the holiday tenant and the property owner or Management Company, pursuant to which the Property Owner or management company will make the Property available for the period set out in the Booking. For the avoidance of doubt, the Agent shall not be a party to such contract but may have rights pursuant to the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999. The contract shall be subject to these Booking Conditions and any other special conditions made known to the Holiday maker at the time of the Booking. The Agent accepts no liability for any defects or unavailability of the Property or any other problems with the holiday. The Holidaymakerrsquo;s right of action (if any) shall be against the property owner or Management Company and not Relax Ireland Holiday Limited.
5. A booking made via the Call centre or online via relax Ireland website or any other website to which Relax Ireland has a listing is not a guarantee of rental and remains provisionally until you receive an email confirmation from the Agent confirming your booking request.
The booking confirmation will be emailed to the holiday tenant by The Agent
6. The holiday tenant is obliged to review all of the booking details and notify The Agent of any errors or discrepancies. The holiday tenant has 48 hours from receipt of confirmation to advice of any changes or amendments to the booking details.
7. The holiday tenant agrees to pay in full the balance due to Relax Ireland 6 weeks before arrival. Our site is protected by SSL encryption certificate that ensures your credit card details remain secure and confidential. You will receive an email for the final balance up to one week before the due payment date.
Where the Agent did not receive the balance by the due date, an overdue reminder letter will be issue to the Holiday Maker and a charge of 10 euro will be added to the balance due. If the outstanding payment is paid within 4 weeks of your arrival date, The Agent reserve the right to treat the booking as cancelled by the holiday tenant and the holiday tenant shall have no claim against the Agent, property owner or Management Company for compensation or reimbursement.
8. You can contact the office at any time before the 6 week date to make payments by phone. Only the amount outstanding on the final due date will be debited to your card.
9. For arrivals within 6 weeks ndash; the full payment the full balance of payment will be taken from your card.
10. The person whom makes the booking with the Agent accepts responsible for payment of the non-refundable booking deposit to relax Ireland and also is responsible for the final payment due to the home owner. The person whom makes the booking is also responsible should any damage be caused at the property and the home owner or management company have also the right to pursue the person whom make the booking for any costs incurred.
11. To book a self-catering accommodation through relax Ireland, you must be over the age of 18 years old.
12. Relax Ireland web site features images, content, rates, house facilities which are provided to us by the home owner or Management Company. As self-catering property letting agents, we cannot be held responsible for any inconsistencies, inaccurate within the description or images of the advertised properties.
Responsibilities of the Holiday Tenant
13. The Holiday maker both personally and on behalf of all other people visiting the property confirm for the benefit of Relax Ireland and or Home Owner or Management Company the following
a. that the number of people occupying the Property will not exceed the number stated on the Holiday Confirmation.
b. the Property will be used solely for the purpose of a holiday by the Holiday maker and his party.
c. to show due consideration for other parties (to include, but not be limited to, refraining from abuses of the Property and/or dangerous, offensive or rude behaviour to the Property Owner, his representative or any third parties such as neighbours.
d. To allow the Property Owner or his representative access to the Property at any reasonable time during the period of the holiday.
e. to keep the Property and all furniture, utensils, equipment, fixtures and fittings in or on the Property in the same state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the holiday and to ensure that at the end of the holiday the Property is left in the same state of order and cleanliness in which it was found.
f. The Property Owner reserves the right to levy an additional charge for any extra cleaning required after the Holidaymakerrsquo;s occupancy
g. Report as soon as possible to the Property Owner (or his representative) any breakages or damage caused by the Holiday maker during the holiday and to reimburse the Property Owner with the cost of replacement. The Property Owner reserves the right to make a claim against the Holidaymaker for repair or loss as a result of damage caused.
h. Arrive time on day of commencement of your booked as agreed on the booking terms and conditions after 4 p.m. and to depart the Property by 10 a.m. on the day of departure unless prior arrangement has been agreed with the Property Owner
i. In the event of a breach of any of the undertakings set out in the terms and conditions herein, the Property Owner (or his representative) can refuse to allow the Holidaymaker to take possession of the holiday home.
The majority of self-catering accommodations will request a security deposit on arrival, this may vary between providers. Please refer to your booking confirmation for the amount of the security or damage deposit. The self-catering accommodation must be left as it is found and the cost of repairs to or the replacement of property will be the responsibility of the holiday tenant.
Additional charges may apply for the holiday rental - these charges would be paid directly to the caretaker or person whom checks you into the property
please refer to the attached summary with your booking for the home ownerrsquo;s terms and conditions for any additional payments for example electricity, heating, cots, towels etc. All additional charge payments should be paid directly to the self-catering accommodation provider.
Cancellation policy up to 42 Days before arrival
The booking deposit is a non-refundable payment and no refund of payment will be made for cancellations up to 42 days before arrival. The booking Fee of euro;35 is also a non-refundable payment.
Cancellations within 42 Days of arrival
Any cancellation made within 42 days of arrival, no payment will be returned to the holiday tenant. Any payments made from the Holiday Maker will be retained by Relax Ireland Holidays.for cancellations within 42 days of arrival.
All cancellation requests will need to be made by email to A cancellation email will be sent to you via email by Relax Ireland to confirm your cancellation. Please note if you do not receive a cancellation email from us it is possible we have not received your cancellation email. In this event please contact us on quoting your booking reference number.
In the event of a holiday tenant whom has paid money in respect of a holiday accommodation rental and the property becomes unavailable for whatever reason, The Agent shall inform the holiday tenant and will make reasonable endeavours to find alternative accommodation that is equivalent type or standard and location. In the event where the new accommodation in not suitable ndash; a refund will issue from the Agent for any payment made. The Agent is not liable or any costs associated with alternative accommodation and the Agent shall have no liability for the cancellation.
Relax Ireland (The company) are not be liable in the event of damages, losses, claims, (howsoever arising) demands, recoveries, deficiencies, costs or expenses including without limitation, legal fees and expenses which a party may suffer or incur in connection with any stay at the self-catering accommodation booked.
In the absence of resolution by direct negotiation of all or any disputes between the Company and the holiday tenant, all such differences and disputes shall be submitted to arbitration by a sole Arbitrator to be appointed (in the absence of agreement between the Company and the holiday tenant upon such appointment and on the application of either of them) by the President (or other Officer endowed with the functions of such President) for the time being of the Law Society of Ireland or (in the event of the President or such other Officer as aforesaid being unable or unwilling to make the appointment) by the next senior Officer of that Society who is so able and willing to make the appointment and such arbitration shall be governed by the Arbitration Acts, 1954 to 1998.
The Owners, Directors, employees or agents of Relax Ireland Holidays Limited (The Company) shall not be liable for any damages, losses personal injury, claims (howsoever arising) demands, recoveries, deficiencies, costs or expenses including without limitation, legal fees and expenses which a person or persons may suffer or incur in connection with any stay at any time during their say at the self-catering accommodation booked.
Personal Data and Data Protection, all information given to Relax Ireland is governed by the Data Protection Act 1988 (as amended).
all personal and other information and details collected by the Agent in the course of its business, belong to the Agent and will not be disclosed to any third party except to the Property Owner (and/or his representatives) and, where applicable, the providers of transport and/or ancillary services in connection with a Booking.
Provided the Holiday maker has not told the Agent otherwise, the Agent may use the
Holidaymakerrsquo;s personal information for marketing the Agentrsquo;s services.
If the Holiday maker or other individual wishes to be removed from the Agentrsquo;s marketing
List, they should contact the Agent by phone on or by email at
Please note calls to Relax Ireland office may be recorded and monitored for training or quality purposes.
14. Customer Relations
The owner or caretaker of the holiday home can exercise their right to refuse entry into a holiday home, Relax Ireland except no liability for the decision of non-entry by a caretaker or homeowner.
In the event of any issue arising while at the holiday rental accommodation, the guests agrees the first point of call to be the caretaker number that was given by email on final payment. Should this not resolve the issue, please call the office of Relax Ireland on . If the event of an unsatisfactory result after communication with caretaker or owner a holiday home rental. Communication in writing should be emailed to the office of Relax Ireland the Holiday tenant.
16. Relax Ireland will acknowledge receipt of your email and agree to communicate verbally and via email with the Home Owner or Management Company on your behalf.
17. Relax Ireland will inform you of any decision made by the Management Company or Home Owner regarding your communication with us.
18. In the event of an unsatisfactory resolve, the holiday tenant understands they must make direct contact with the home owner or Management Company, details of which will be given to you by Relax Ireland - The Agent. Accepts no liability for and cannot be held responsible in any way for a customer experience or holiday accommodation set out in Point 1- 4 above.
20. Call centre booking via a Sales Agent or Online booking via Relax Ireland website
When you submit a booking via our online reservation system you will receive an automatically generated booking summary by email to the email address you provide in the booking form. This does not form a contract between us. A contract shall only arise for the booking when your booking is subsequently confirmed in writing via confirmation sent by email from The Agent. A Call centre booking made via phone will only act as confirmed once you have received an email from the Agent.
Relax Ireland Holidays, we are holiday home vacation rentals property mangers. with an Irish based call centre based in Ireland’s Sunniest County, Wexford. We manage holiday home rentals throughout Ireland, our property portfolio includes large luxury rentals, cottages, apartments, coastal holiday homes and many vacation rentals close to beaches, towns and local villages.
Our experienced Irish Travel Advisors are here for you. We will answer any questions you may have, offer advice on the local area, attractions and give honest recommendations to ensure you enjoy your Irish Self Catering Holiday home break.
Our full self-catering holiday home listing is available through our website, with new holiday home rentals being added regularly.
We offer two-night short breaks, weekly or fortnightly stay in our holiday cottages, we have a self-catering rental to suit any criteria, and with hundreds of self-catering cottages to choose from, we are confident we will find the perfect holiday home rental for you.