Wing B (#11B) is part of Bridge House on Railay Beach West. It has an elevated double room with electric fans, a mosquito net over the bed, a semi-outdoor ensuite bathroom and an open private deck amongst the tree tops facing south. It is ideal for couples and solo adventurers. The communal kitchen and 'sala' (living/dining area) of Bridge House are situated in Wing D. The ocean is about 100m to the west and there are restaurants on the beach and beverages can be purchased from our club.
Bridge House (known as 'Baan Sapaan' in Thai) has 3 Wings for rental (A, B & C) that are all connected by walkways to the communal area of Wing D with the living/dining area and adjoining kitchen. Wing B is a detached wing of Bridge House (House #11 at our Beach Club) and it has an double room with fans and a mosquito net and an ensuite shower area. Wing B is connected by an elevated walkway to Wing D where the sala (communal living/dining area) and house kitchen can be found that are shared by guests staying in the other wings of Bridge House.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests staying in Wing B have access to the communal areas of Bridge House located in the downstairs area of Wing D that include the open plan communal living/dining/bar area and also the house kitchen.
We are located about 100 metres from Railay Beach West. Bridge House is part of Railei Beach Club (RBC)... a home owners' association of 20+ houses… and all RBC guests are welcome to use the facilities at the Club House which is next to the RBC office a few minutes walk away.
Atención a los huéspedes
When I am in residence... which is usually in Wing D... I am more than happy to interact with the guests to help in anyway ... and to also enjoy a meal together and/or a drink at the small house bar. Whether I am in residence or not... our guests can get full support from our office located at the club house a short distance away.
Otros aspectos destacables
- We have daily light housekeeping and in consideration of our environment bed linen and towels are usually changed every 3-days.
- Please note we do not do not provide beach towels but guests are welcome to use the house sarongs to take to the beach.
- A massage therapist can come to your house to give you a Thai, Oil or Foot massage for one to two hours.
- There isn't a restaurant within RBC and therefore this rental rate does not include breakfast.
- With 24 hours notice there are cooks at RBC that can to do grocery shopping and also prepare a meal at your house.
- On the day of your arrival arrangements can be made for the taxi driver to stop off at a supermarket for food shopping.
- The RBC office hours are from 8am-5pm and therefore we request our guests to check in and out within these hours.
Available at Bridge House:
Linens & Bath Towels
Fans in all Rooms
Air-Conditioning in Japanese Room
Free Wireless Internet
Refrigerator in Communal Kitchen
Hammocks in Communal Sala
Hot Water Shower
Bottled Drinking Water
Complimentary Tea & Coffee
Available at RBC Office:
Kayaks for Hire
Baby Cots for Hire
Sarongs for Sale
Tea & Coffee
- After 11pm is quiet time and we ask our guests to respectfully observe this request for no loud music or voices after this time.
- No candles allowed in the house and smoking only on the outdoor decks please.
Este anfitrión tiene 30 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Railei Beach Club is a community of privately owned homes. It sets in front of half of the magnificent west beach of the Phra Nang Headland. There are a few houses that are all less than a 150 meters walk from the beach which we rent for a minimum of 2 or 3 nights.
Each house shares traditional Thai design elements but has its own characteristics. Our homes are completely open to the surrounding natural environment and all rooms have fans. They range from one to four bedrooms, sleeping two to eight people. We also have three rooms available to rent in the Club House. All of the houses have open-air fan rooms, and some have air-con, in the bedrooms only.
There are restaurants, bars, shops on the headland that are just a few minutes’ walk away and at night we operate a great cosy bar facing sunset and the beach and serving you the best cocktails : The Sunset Bar. Massages, private house chefs, grocery shopping to your order, kayak rentals, beach chairs, fresh drinks and ice, etc. are also available.
Come enjoy, relax and experience the natural beauty and wildlife here at Railei Beach Club