Beautiful Villa with large parking area , clean, pool satellite TV, Wifi ,AC , 200 meters from Main road Jl Raya Kedewatan Ubud. Private, ideal for couples or family. 10 minute scooter ride to Ubud centre (Palace and Monkey Forest)
Many low cost restaurants and traditional Indonesian "warung" eateries nearby. Fridge, kettle, coffee and tea included.
We can coordinate your airport transport, scooter rental and all the most popular Bali tours.
In addition to coordinating airport or hotel transfers here is a list of the most popular and frequently requested activities we coordinate for our guests,
1. Scooter rentals - IDR 60,000, per day, IDR300,000 per week
2. Water Rafting Ayung River – IDR400,000 per pers - includes lunch, pick up and return transportation
3. Downhill Bali Countryside Cycling – IDR 400,000 per pers - includes bike rental, lunch, hotel pickup/drop off
4. Fast Boat to Gili Trawangan/ Gili Air IDR450,000 per pers – includes taxi pick up.
5. Ubud and Area Tour - IDR500.000 (per vehicle, max 4 persons) Tour Ubud Area, Monkey Forest, Tegallang, Ubud Palace famous Chekking Rice Terraces, Goa Gajah/Elephant Cave, Celuk Silver Mas, Mother Temple.
6. Mengui Tour IDR600.000 (per vehicle, max 4 persons) Visit Royal Mengwi Palace, Royal Kedaton, Taman Ayuni, Tanah Lot.
7. Besakih Day Tour IDR700.000 (per vehicle, max 4 persons) Celuk silver in Mas, Green Hill Jambul, Bat Cave, Kertagosa Kelungkung Heritage, Mother Temple.
8. Spa / Massage, from IDR200,000 depending on treatment, 60 minutes.
9. 2 Days Komodo Dragons, Pink Beach, Live Aboard or Home Stay Flores Tour, 1 night/2 days, airport pickup, 4 meals, IDR600,000. Does not include flights.
10. Full Countryside Bicycle Tour to Kintamani - IDR400,000 per person. Includes hotel pick up/drop off, bikes, lunch and bottled water.
You will find many offers on the streets of Ubud with a wide range of prices, however we only work with trusted experienced organizers with safe and reliable vehicles and offer the fairest rates.
Do not book online. By coordinating locally, we will always beat internet prices.
Please use an online currency converter to estimate cost in your preferred currency.
If any of these interest you, it is best that you let me know as soon as you decide so I can reserve space. ....Thank you...Anita
Note: Prices are current but may be subject to change due to unforeseen circumstances. You can confirm at time of booking.
Otros aspectos destacables
Internet Speeds 3 down, 1.5 up.
All villas in Ubud area offer the basic service plan from local ISP. The standard service commitment 3 mbps down and 1.5 up.
This is more than adequate for average personal and business use. Faster speed packages are available but guests will normally have to pay premium. For very heavy work sessions we recommend spending the day at Hubud the collaborative work space in Ubud on Monkey Forest Road or to places listed in our guide.
Remember, this is still Indonesia and outages and downtime are not uncommon across Bali. For this reason, we strongly recommend your own SIM card and data plan as back up for only $15 for a month.
Hi, I'm Anita, Indonesian in Bali and I love helping travellers find just the right place and to experience my beautiful country. Let me help you make the best of your vacation. I have many local contacts that can offer the best rates on the most popular activities from yoga, spas and adventure tours.. Feel free to write to me with any questions.
In the meantime you can check our our free guide of of 60+ tips, recommendations and safety advisories that will ensure you have the best time in Bali. You can find it by searching
- Things to Know Anita's Ubud and Kuta Villas Bali Indonesia