This vintage forest cabin is perched above our pristine mountain stream, set amidst a highly diverse indigenous botanical forest wetland.The cabin is entirely private with a large deck and extensive views of both mountain peaks. Hand built by owner over a period of two years, with hardwood floors throughout, hand waxed with beeswaxpolish from our own hives.
Guests enjoy their own private access along their secluded forest path.
A vintage Nestor Martin canon style wood stove will restore you.
Full Privacy, the double peak views, the bird life and the grenadillas, bananas and raspberries from the garden, early morning walks with delicious mouthfuls enroute.
Disponible para huéspedes
The garden, the Summer hammock, and a large deck all with their own private forest path in and out.
Atención a los huéspedes
Gardening and Apiary tours on request. Guided walks also feasible and coastal mussel and oyster collecting on request too.
Otros aspectos destacables
The two deluxe bamboo single beds in the panoramic loft can be made into one Kingsize bed, when two couples are visiting. Do please advise well prior to arrival if you would have the Kingsize made up.
Special swimming hole trips arranged, also if keen on coastal or forest foraging, we have some really special experiences available.
- Smoking outside on the deck only.
- Bees and dogs on our property, dogs mostly to keep the monkeys away. The bees are wonderfully busy and most calm, great to watch them at the hive sitting bench especially in the morning when they head out.
- We reserve the right to charge a fee for your pet(s). Please prior arrangement is a MUST.
- Water in taps is entirely pure, please forego the bottled water.
- Organic Veg patch and orchard available.
- Superb honey available for the fundis
- Outdoor equiptment available, fins face masks, hiking equipment, sun umbrellas etc
- Kids welcomed with an array of baby gear available. When the pond is full, we kindly ask you to keep an eye on your kids. Do not let them unsupervised close to the water.
-Our dogs must not be on your deck or stay inside the cabin
- Private tours enabled of secret coastal and canyon swimming holes. Just ask us about the swimming spots and if you are a keen fresh shellfish forager. Rob's Favourite! Except that is, when the Porcini are in full flush.
:o) tell us about your hobbies and we can help you make the most of your stay here in the Tsitsikammas.
For the keen braaiers & meat eaters we also can pick up superb beef fillet and lamb from the best butchery over the mountain in Kareedou, just give us two days heads up before your arrival.
Este anfitrión tiene 60 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones