Justo en el corazón del centro de Toronto, este sería un condominio perfecto para usted que visita la ciudad, ya sea para unas vacaciones o viaje de negocios.
1.Please do not contact the Concierge. They are part of the Pantages hotel services. Hence, they will not help you. They will not store your luggage(s) and will not open front door or release floors in elevator. Entry to the floor is by FOB only and you will need August lock installed in your smart phone for getting into the studio. If you could not install the app, or if you are having problem with the app, please call or text me, and I will open the door for you. You could reach either me or my wife, Tika, anytime between 7am – 11pm at (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN) or (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN). For emergencies, please contact us right away anytime!
2.No drugs, marijuana, pets, smoking, underage drinking and/or partying permitted under any circumstances;
3.Please keep the key of the unit and FOB safely with you. Any expense incurred due to lost key/FOB shall be incurred by the guest(s). Lost key is expensive since the entire lock will need to be changed and multiple keys will have to be made. Lost key will cost CAD 475.00, and lost FOB will cost CAD 25.00;
4.Please leave the unit clean at all the time and remove your shoes at entry. We provide a boot tray inside the closet next to the main door;
5.Organic waste should be disposed daily to prevent smell. Garbage should be disposed in the garbage room behind the main elevators outside the unit;
6.Please avoid deep frying when cooking as the smells will rise up and linger in the unit;
7.When using washing machine or dishwasher, please do not leave it unattended as there could be overflowing or a flood and this would cause expensive damage;
8.Please clean the dryer lint trap after each use, to prevent fire - your clothes will dry faster;
9.Keep the windows close all the time to avoid water leakage and prevent any injuries. The unit is fully air conditioned and there is no need to open the windows during your stay;
10.Never use fire inside the unit. Never burn a candle in the unit as it poses a particular fire risk. In case of fire emergency, the fire extinguisher is located inside the closet next to the main door;
11. Vandalism is illegal and not acceptable under any circumstances and the guest(s) is(are) fully responsible for any damage to the unit;
12. Keep door closed at all time. Host is not responsible for lost items during your stay;
13. Do not have anything shipped to the unit;
14. Under no circumstances guess(s) is (are) allowed to let anyone else access the unit;
15. If there are kids staying inside the unit, please keep an eye on them all the time. The host does not take responsibility if an accident occurs resulting to injury to any of the guess during their stay;
16. Quite hours are from 9pm to 7am. Please respect your neighbors and keep noise to a reasonable level during your stay;
17. Gym/Spa/Hotel business lounge are strictly for hotel residents, not for Airbnb guests;
18. The Wi-Fi is only for guest(s) only. Do not share with other people(s) who is not staying at the condo. Any illegal internet activity is monitored internet provider and guest(s) is fully liable for his or her own action while using the Wi-Fi provided by the host;
19. Illegal downloading of movies, music, TV shows, videos, games, software or any copyright protected digital contents are strictly prohibited and such activities are monitored by the internet provider. The host will provide the guest name(s) to the content owners should content owners decide to take legal actions against the guest(s) for participating in these kinds of activities;
20. Child pornography is illegal in Canada. The host will provide the guest(s) name to the authorities who engage in any kind of activities related to child pornography;
The Host takes no responsibility in the event of death or injury or sickness of any of the guest(s) renting the Condo. The guest(s) will be 100% responsible for their own health and safety during their stay.
Este anfitrión tiene 42 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
My little family (me, my wife and my 1 year-old son) loves traveling. It is such an honor that now I am able to be the other side of traveling - to be a host - in our beloved Toronto.
My own experience has given me a perspective about what people would like to have during their stay. I would like to apply that in my listing. In the end, I hope I would be able to make my guests comfortable during their holiday or short visit, and hopefully they will get to enjoy the vibrant and diverse Toronto.