This review comes as a huge surprise since after speaking with your mother on the phone and through AirBnb, she wrote me that you guys were having an amazing time, that the apartment is wonderful and that you were going to write an amazing review (you can go back to the conversation on AirBnb to verify that). Now, I don't know if it was your very young age that brought you to write all these LIES, but I'll have to clarify what actually happened for my future guests to read.
1. Yes, I live in California, and you were informed of this since day one, and for that reason I gave you the butler's phone number for you to call/text if I was unreachable. When you texted me, it was the middle of the night here and I was sleeping.
2. You were also informed that check-in is at 3 pm, but you completely ignored that and arrived at 1 pm without even asking me or letting me know.
3. Because you didn't bother to mention your early arrival and because we had guests who left on that same morning, the apartment wasn't ready. Dexter was there and told you you could leave the luggages inside but that the apartment wouldn't be ready before 3 pm.
4. You say I never acknowledged the check-in issues but the truth is that after this happened I sent you a bottle of prosecco and a cheese platter to make you feel more at home and welcome you better after the inconvenience and spoke on the phone with your mother several times. It seemed like you all enjoyed the platter and the prosecco very much from what your mother told me.
5. Here is exactly what your mother Karen wrote me regarding the incident: "Caio Katyna, we just returned to the home from a long, beautiful day in Rome. The room feels wonderful! Thank you so much for being so attentive. We have kept the outside shutters closed to keep out the light which helped. Also Thank you for the lovely wine and cheese last night. It was very kind!! We are truly enjoying your beautiful home and will certainly write a fantastic airbnb review! You have been wonderful, and Dexter is lovely. Grazie!!! Karen Luogo".
I want to think you don't know how important AirBnb reviews are for the rental business, but remember that lying is never a good choice.
I do all I can to give my guests a wonderful and unforgettable experience.