Our fabulous townhouse is located on Lower Queenstown Hill, minutes walk downhill to the centre of Queenstown and the lakefront.
Breathtaking views of Lake Wakatipu, the township and surrounding mountains.
Our home has been fully renovated, and absolutely everything is brand new. The interior has been beautifully styled.
Our rates are ALL-INCLUSIVE (Linen, WiFi, cleaning, SkyTV & Netflix)
~Our place is good for business travellers, small groups or group of friends or families with older children
This stunning, very central apartment is beautifully presented with everything that you require for your holiday in Queenstown. It has majestic lake and mountain views. As there is no building to our right our place is also very private.
It is divided over 3 spacious levels with the master bedroom and ensuite on entry level, you walk down stairs (17 steps) to the main living/kitchen area which opens out onto a large balcony area. The kitchen area has a large island bench, a wine fridge and 6 stools and an 8 seater custom made dining table. There is comfortable seating in the lounge with a 55inch smart TV with Sky and Netflix available. The lounge opens onto a balcony which has comfortable lounge seating and also a dining table for alfresco dining. The lower level (which is another 17 stairs) has two bedrooms, each with a Queen size bed and King single bed, separate bathroom with shower over bath and a laundry.
Disponible para huéspedes
You will have access to the entire apartment and also one medium size car park, a small courtyard in the entranceway and a balcony off the main living area with fantastic mountain and lake views
Atención a los huéspedes
Unfortunately we do not live full time in Queenstown. Closer to arrival time I will send you details on directions and entry into our place. Please feel free to message me with any questions you may have!
Otros aspectos destacables
This is a 3-level house with stairs. Entry level is the master bedroom with ensuite, then stairs to the main dining/living/balcony level, then more stairs from the living level to two more bedrooms, a separate bathroom and a laundry.
There is a medium sized carport which is unfortunately not generous, but we can fit our vehicle in which is 2.01m wide.
- We have neighbours on one side of the property with an adjoining wall so please be respectful of other people.
- Council bylaw states that there is to be no noise on balcony after 10pm and before 7am.
- This is our home which has been lovingly renovated and carefully furnished by us, so we would really appreciate it if you take extra good care of it.
- Our apartment has 3 levels with two sets of internal stairs which is not suitable for young children or anyone with mobility issues.
- Please confirm the exact number of people who will be staying in our apartment.
- If BBQ is used it must be cleaned by guests. $100 fee if not clean.