Departamento o casa entera
Acerca de este anuncio
This amazing spot in historic Ladd's Addition is close to Hawthorne Food Carts, Hawthorne Street, Division Street, Poke Mon, Spielman Bagels, Tillikum Crossing Pedestrian/Bicycle/Transit Bridge, The Commons Brewery, Olympia Provisions, ramen, McMenamin's, BikeTown hub, Springwater Corridor Trail, Aladdin Theater, Oregon Museum of Science & Industry, Portland Opera, Bhaktishop Yoga, Barre3, Teote Areperia. The place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and small families.
This is a spacious one-bedroom second-floor apartment with hardwood floors that is just over 700 square feet. It has a living room with windows that look out onto nearby trees. It also has a small kitchen, bathroom with tub, and bedroom with wide windows. Spacious, light, and bright, this place has lots of windows, one double bed, and dishwasher. The living room has a love seat futon on which a small child can sleep, as well as a small dining table with table cloth. This rental stays relatively cool in summer heat and warm (heated) in the winter. There is baseboard heating, and no air conditioning.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests rent, and may access, the entire apartment.
Washing and drying machines are coin-operated and available is in the complex laundry room.
Atención a los huéspedes
I will probably not be available to help during your stay.
Several pamphlets and guides to local attractions and transit are available for guest use.
Otros aspectos destacables
No tv or microwave are provided.
Pots, pans, dishes, utensils, and limited foodstuffs (oil, sugar, etc.) available for guest use.
Apologies, this is not an ADA accessible dwelling. It is accessible via one flight of open stairs, and is not suitable for small children or the elderly.
- Welcome to my apartment home. I hope you feel at ease here and make this your temporary home in Portland.
- This second-floor apartment is a great place to stay for quiet singles or couples, with relatively quiet older child(ren).
- This is a light, bright apartment in a safe, close-in neighborhood. Hardwood floors and large windows are in the bedroom and living room.
- The apartment is clean and furnished with simple and clean furnishings, including a dining room table with two chairs in addition to a side chair. - Currently, the bed is a mattress and box spring on the floor, and a loveseat futon is available in the living room for a child or small person. The kitchen is stocked with pots, pans, utensils, a small crock pot, a pressure cooker, an oven, a toaster oven, french press, and a dishwasher for guest use (no microwave!). Sorry, no dresser is available for guest use.
- The bathroom is equipped with a tub. Clean towels are available for guest use.
- Guests need to be quiet and respectful of other tenants. No parties or loud noise are allowed.
- On-street parking only. No parking available on-site for guests- sorry!
- One double bed in the bedroom and a loveseat futon in the living room accommodate two adults and one smaller child.
- Smoking is not allowed, including marijuana. Absolutely no smoking.
- The electric outlets are not child-proofed for toddlers. This is a second-floor apartment with an outdoor entry balcony that is not suitable (due to fall risk) for small children. There are nearby parks, however and places to play, however.
- If you are booking more than two months in advance, please contact me to ask about availability!
- There may be flexibility in scheduling- please contact me to ask!
Cancela hasta 5 días antes de tu viaje y recibe un reembolso completo. Cancela en los 5 días previos a tu viaje y no se te reembolsará la primera noche, pero sí el 50 % del costo del resto de las noches.