You’ll love my place because of the ambiance, the outdoors space, the neighbourhood, and especially the fabulous light of the south-facing huge windows of this building made by Alvar Aalto, the internationally famous Finnish architect.
There is a huge window facing south towards a sunny park. The Northern skies and lights with their ever changing colours are always with you.
It's a two-room flat. I live alone in the smaller room, the bigger room is yours.
Disponible para huéspedes
We share the kitchen and the bathroom, you can use everything. I hope we will have occasions for cooking, eating and chatting together!
Atención a los huéspedes
I offer my guests evening rides out to hunt the northern lights and enjoy the nature.
I like to socialise with my guests, but I will offer them the needed space and privacy.
INFANTS from 0 to 2 years stay for FREE, a cot is provided.
- Do not smoke in the apartment and the staircase, not even near the windows!
- Avoid noise from 22:00 to 07:00, especially do not move furniture or vacuum clean after this time
- No shoes inside the flat!
Bed linen and towels are ready on your beds. Do not sleep on the bed without using the bed linen.
- Check-out time 11:00 am. Please be precise with that. If you need to stay longer please discuss it with me beforehand.
- Remove all bed linen from the beds, turn inside out, and leave them on the floor.
- Throw away the garbage. The containers are located across the street.
- Wash all the dishes or start the dishwasher.
- A cleaning fee of 20 EUR will be charged if you prefer not to observe the check out cleaning rules.
Este anfitrión tiene 134 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones