Li'l Blu is all about peaceful privacy & convenience! It is close to the River Walk, restaurants & nightlife; just 5 miles to airport & 10 miles to Wrightsville Beach!! It's located in the historic district surrounded by lovely homes & great neighbors. We also have what no other house in Wilmington has -- it's own pond (for goldfish & plants, only!) & surrounding deck w/casual sitting areas! We welcome couples, singles, business travelers & families w/young children.
Stroll down this attractive, historic, residential street and within 2 blocks you can be at Cape Fear River (check out (URL HIDDEN) for bike, canoe and kayak rentals) or enjoy great antique shops, art galleries (click (URL HIDDEN) for calendar of events and Fourth Friday Gallery Night info), restaurants, pubs, bakeries and many exciting year-round activities throughout downtown. The Battleship USS North Carolina offers a fascinating tour of its World War II involvement, or, if you are more interested in film and television production, there is the Screen Gems Studio tour. If you want to just sit and take it all in, be sure to book a horse and buggy tour of downtown; it will take you right by Li’l Blu! This house is also just a half mile stroll to the Farmer’s Market (held from March 30 through December 21, 8am-1pm) or in the evening there are comedy and night clubs within walking distance; Downtown Sundown Concert Series is nearby in Riverfront Park. There are even golf courses and tennis courts if you want to be more active, or paddle or bike around Greenfield Lake; it’s amphitheatre offers seasonal events to investigate too. NC Aquarium is at Fort Fisher and is an outstanding experience also. By far, the most popular activity are the beaches; it is just 10-15 miles to Wrightsville or Carolina Beaches where you can spend a relaxing day in the surf and sun!
Check out the links below for more Wilmington activities and information:
(URL HIDDEN) and for the Azalea Festival and Parade, click:
(URL HIDDEN) I have to mention the Riverfest, it is usually held in early October and is another fun event.
You are going to love your time in Wilmington, NC!
Disponible para huéspedes
Everywhere inside Li'l Blu and outside on back deck.
Alleyway to left of house is NOT to be used by anyone at Li'l Blu! Parking is only available on the street, where there has never been an issue.
Atención a los huéspedes
The owners or manager would only be present by request, unless there is a complaint or problem. I can be reached by phone at anytime, but prefer between 8am-9pm. If necessary, the manager will be contacted by me.
Otros aspectos destacables
13% sales/use taxes and occupancy tax are collected on all stays less than 3 months.
The cost includes all utilities, cable, WiFi and linens (except guaranteed beach towels). The house does have some 'arrival needs'; they might not last for your particular needs or length of stay. They are: dish soap, TP, wraps and foils, seasonings, plenty of coffee filters and some tea; I just ask that you replenish if there is not enough for the next group. If you think you might be arriving late, I could possibly supply a few additional items, like breakfast ingredients, upon request.
Guests' stay will be terminated if there is smoking, vaping, snuff or chewing tobacco anywhere on the property, inside or outside!
1. Rentals are for guest accommodations only. NO PARTIES!
2. Any person(s) booking a rental must be over twenty-five years old (proof w/copy of driver’s license) and accept full responsibility for other guest or that person must have other guest sign these terms and give their personal contact information before these terms will be accepted by Owner.
3. Bookings must be made by email through the Airbnb website and shall be confirmed after Guest and Owner Accepts the inquiry/request. By accepting, guest(s) also agree and will comply with all emails and attachments between owner and guest(s).
4. The number of occupants or guests must be agreed upon at time of booking and are as follows: The number of people may not exceed 4 (determined with inquiry info) TOTAL for a sleepover unless agreed upon by Owner. Violation of any occupancy count is grounds for immediate eviction with forfeiture of all rent and deposits paid.
5. Get travel insurance; we depend on solid income! Our Strict policy is because of this and although we will feel badly for you, we will not alter this.
6. The Owner, or representatives, may have access at any time to the property for any reason but will not disturb unless concerned for property or neighbors.
7. Pets are not allowed on the property; No hunting, fires, smoking, “vaping" or snuff is allowed on the property. Guests may be evicted and the loss and damage deposit will not be returned if ANY of these occur.
8. Owner will not be held responsible for loss or damage to your personal property.
9. Owner will not be held responsible for any illnesses or injuries sustained by you or your guests on this property.
10. All noise must be kept at a volume that will not disturb neighbors; disturbance of others will terminate the rental & there will be no refunds.
11. Wireless internet is available for guests who bring their own laptops, use the system lawfully and at their own risk. The password will be made known at the time of occupancy.
12. It is the Tenant’s responsibility to report to Owner on the arrival day any damages found or any repairs required at that property. Otherwise, the property will be deemed to be in satisfactory condition and accepted for the stay.
13. All items on and within the property, including all furniture and art, are inventoried and appraised; the loss and damage deposit will not be returned if anything is missing or damaged.
14. Tenant agrees to be held responsible for any repairs, replacements or excessive cleaning necessary due to Tenants or their guest’s negligence. If costs exceed Good Care deposit, Tenant agrees to reimburse owner within ten (10) days of receiving itemized sum of cost of damages from owner, which amount shall include collection costs, if necessary, and reasonable attorney’s fees. Owner will use Airbnb’s Resolution Center then Airbnb directly.
15. Tenant may park one (1) motor vehicle in driveway OR curbside for the duration of stay.
16. No refunds will be given for storms or disruption of any utility. There will be no refund for other natural occurrences such as weather, Acts of God, plants, bugs or animals that may affect guests allergies or comfort; the owner cannot control the environment.
17. There will be no refund given for inoperable appliances, malfunctioning mechanical systems and faulty equipment, including HVAC systems. We will make every effort to correct all problems as soon as reasonably possible.
18. For privacy reasons, the exact address will be given out a few days prior to arrival. There are no keys needed for entry; a code will be supplied on the afternoon of the first day of this rental term.
19. Check-in time is 4:00 PM on the day of arrival and check-out time is 10:00 AM on the day of departure. Special arrangements may be possible if agreed upon in advance with the Owner. Without written agreement, a portion of the damage/loss deposit will be deducted for the additional time.
20. ANY exceptions to the above mentioned policies must be approved in writing in advance.