I hope you will find a 1 Kings 19 type of rest and restoration here !
You will find hiking, boating, art and culture, great views, restaurants and the beach. In winter, bring snowshoes or cross country skis to Mitchell Field. You’ll love the outdoors space and the neighborhood. You can choose from 2 rooms - 1 has a Double bed , the other has a Double / twin bunk bed and pull out floor twin bed.
Suitable for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids), and pets.
Your room will be on the second floor with access to your own bathroom
Disponible para huéspedes
The first floor is an open floor plan - Living room, Dining room and Kitchen with a side room I call the Sun-room that has seating and games with a small deck.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am willing to give ideas of things to do and I have a collection of pamphlets for you to browse.
Otros aspectos destacables
Depending on the season of your visit, you may find a variety of things to do advertised on the side of the road! Yard sales to pancake fundraisers and Bean hole suppers! Winters you may come across Chili and Chowder tasting contests.
- Please know that I have a dog and a cat -so any dog you wish to bring should be friendly to other animals. You will be responcible to clean up for your pet and expected to make right any damage caused by your animal.
- My home is heated with raident heat and the settings on the walls should not be adjusted - please let me know if we might want to adjust it - Thank you
- My home is by the water and with that there are dangers that you must be watchful for to yourself/ family. Because this is a tidal cove - it is never advisable to dive off of any water toy / craft. I would suggest you have water shoes to protect your feet as this is a pebble / shell beach area.
- To minimize the salt water on the wood floors, please take advantage of the outdoor shower and or hoses to rinse off from your beach time and walks. Shoes off at entry ways will help minimize sand and salt as well please.
- Back to pets -- I do not have a kennel. I only have one cable outside when I need it, though there are other trees to put another cable around. Please be mindful of neighbors - I would prefer the dog not be prone to barking constantly for attention. Well mannered and obediant only please. With that said - mine dog loves to go on adventures -ugh. Please help me keep doors closed when the dogs are in the house. Mine will come back after a short time , but yours may get lost chasing mine and we don't want to annoy the neighbors. Thank you!