The apartment is located next to the New Acton precinct and short walk to City centre, dining/restaurants and public transport.
The room features a queen-sized bed with access to private bathroom. Open, spacious split-level apartment with access to complex's pool, gym and sauna.
The apartment features modern furniture. It has a spacious living area with lots of natural light, and is split-level, allowing for privacy between the living area and bedrooms.
Disponible para huéspedes
You are welcome to use the living area, dining area, kitchen and balcony in addition to your room and your private bathroom.
Atención a los huéspedes
I am happy to give recommendations or suggestions, and will usually be available in the evening after 6 pm if you have any requests or need help with anything.
Otros aspectos destacables
There is no free car space on the premises but there are several spaces located on the street in front of the apartment which are either free all day weekends and after 5.30 pm on weekdays; or otherwise paid parking is also available in a lot across the road from the complex.
- Smoking is allowed, but ONLY outside, on the balcony.
- Please take off shoes when inside.
- Please turn off all electrical appliances or lights in room if no longer using them or present in the vicinity.
- Please use table mats on the wooden dining table if you are eating or using anything that emits heat, e.g. laptop.
- Please try to be tidy and clean up after yourself, particularly in the shared areas. I also will endeavour to keep the apartment tidy and clean as possible.
- Please be considerate of noise after 11.30 pm.
- If you have booked for one guest and wish for another guest to stay over on any occasion during your stay, this must be confirmed with me (the host) prior to their arrival as well as being subjected to the extra guest cost of $10/night.
- If the swipe card is lost, it will cost $50 to replace the card.