I should say it was a very unsatisfactory experience. Here are the good and bad points.
1. The TV set was as good as described.
2. In the first two days(we stayed for 4 days), the host reply our messages quickly and efficiently.
1. It was not the entire studio. Actually, we were asked to live in the living room(separated by two curtains) and the host's roommate was using the bedroom. It was totally unexpected. There was no such information about the accommodation in its page indicating the roommate and guests living in living room. And surely, we could not access the "entire place".
2. There were no essentials: towels and toothpaste. The host told us about this one day before our arrival when we tried to contact with him about our check-in time.
3. There were no tissues and dustbin. The host didn't even tell us about this.
4. There was no hair dryer, as described in the amenities information. When we asked the host for a hair dryer in the first day, he agreed to get us one. However, the fact was he found an excuse to not to come in the second day and never answered us after that. So at last we still didn't get the dryer.
5. The sink in the bathroom was blocked in the third day. Since the host didn't reply our message, it was not repaired.
6. And in general, the room was not very clean.
Besides, there are some other points I would like to mention:
The washer and dryer were not in the apartment. They seemed to be public ones since a card was given to us for using them. But we didn't use it so I don't know how exact it works.
The location is not very good. It takes 40-60 minutes to downtown by public transportation, which is inconvenient for some people. There's a very long stairs to walk if you want to go to the subway station.