Private rooms & bath for four people. One mile from beach, train station and brewery and town center. Ample parking. Half mile to I-95 ramp. Ten minute drive to Yale. Train station has service to Yale New Haven, New York City, Boston and more. This smoking and animal free home has hardwood floors and tile. Near restaurants, beaches, riverfront brewery, shopping and town center/green. Simple breakfast included. Full breakfast and dinners can usually be provided with advanced notice.
- Animals cannot be permitted on the property.
- No booking for other people (third party bookings).
- Only booked guests permitted on property.
- Provide the full name and relationship of all guests upon booking.
- No events/parties.
- Guests may not use the kitchen to prepare food.
- No smoking/vaping on the property.
- Do not operate the fireplace/fire-pit/grill.
- Profile photo must clearly show face.
I enjoy traveling, the outdoors, exercise and new experiences. I rock climb, road bike, garden, sail, kayak, canoe, hike, camp, clam, fish, crab, you name it. I'm active. I'm an engineer and love conversation. I love food too. All different types and cooking it as well. I look forward to meeting you!