Lovely one bedroom apartment that overlooks Todd Park. Charming walk up second floor apartment all to yourself in a historic building with bedroom, living room, eat-in kitchen and bathroom. Hardwood floors throughout, bedroom bay window. Short walking distance to the Brandywine Zoo, downtown, restaurants, and the Wilmington hospital. Please read the booking requirements in the House Rules section prior to sending an inquiry in order to make the booking process more efficient.
* Full size mahogany Sheridan-style four post bed
* Brand new Fenwick Plush mattress by Serta
* Bamboo memory foam hypoallergenic pillows.
* Bay window with an antique library table looking out over the park
* Full sized closet
* Stained glass window
* 40" flat screen tv
* Cable tv with 132 channels and HBO
* Leather couch
* Stuffed chair
* Coffee table
* Brand new stainless steel oven and dishwasher
* Butcher block counters
* Table and chairs
* Coffee maker/teapot
* Waffle maker
* Pots, pans, baking dishes
*** Please note that we do not provide groceries but we will have coffee, tea, bottled water and some continental breakfast items
* Full bathroom
* Towels provided
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests will have access to the front door and main hallway as well as a key to the unit on the second floor.
Atención a los huéspedes
We will be available to assist you with any needs during your stay. If for some reason I am away, I will have another experienced Airbnb host fill in for me when I am gone.
Otros aspectos destacables
There is street parking with some restrictions. I can provide you more information concerning parking at the time of your inquiry based on your particular needs. Off street parking may be available for a fee.
- No guests who have not been pre-approved.
- No commercial or illegal activity
- Guests are obligated to pay for damages or losses for any property caused by such responsible guest or invitee.
- No purchases or rentals of movies or download of illegal or copyrighted material on our account
- For booking approval, please message me your full name, an introduction and the reason for your travel. We require at least 4 verifications on Airbnb including government ID, phone number, email and either a social media verification or a prior Airbnb recommendation.
I have been hosting for about a year now and am really loving being an Airbnb host! My husband and I have been involved in real estate investment for over 20 years and are really enjoying this new model of renting. We have always taken pride in the product that we offer and look forward to providing you a great experience.
We have two daughters in college and are recent empty-nesters. We look forward to this new phase of our lives and we look forward to not only hosting on Airbnb, but also utilizing it for our own travel interests.
We spend a lot of time at our off-the-grid cabin in Maine. It is our happy place and enjoy the solitude we experience there many times a year. We also recently fell in love with the island of St. John and our dream is to buy a sailboat and spend part of the year there living on a boat.
I have lived in Delaware my whole life and know many great things Delaware has to offer. I am happy to provide you with recommendations about things to do, places to eat and cultural events or destinations to check out.
I hope you give us a try and allow us the opportunity to serve you.