My place is close to the Las Vegas Strip (about 12 miles) around the quiet suburban neighborhood of Summerlin. It is also near the popular Spring Mountains and Red Rock Canyon known for its set of large red rock formations, sandstone peaks and the walls called Keystone Thrust.
You will have 6 bedrooms with queen sized beds.
1 Bedroom is at the ground floor, while all other 5 bedrooms are in the second floor of the house.
In the living room, you have 2 sofa beds that can fold out into a queen sized bed.
The family room, an open area downstairs also has a full sized bed setup as a day bed.
Disponible para huéspedes
The entire house is available for you to use.
There is a walk-in closet, a towel shelf, a coat hanger closet and a pantry cabinet that will be locked in the house.
Atención a los huéspedes
You may call me at the number we provided or message us here in Airbnb anytime you have questions.
Otros aspectos destacables
1. Please introduce each person who will be staying at the house. Who they are, what they do, how old, how are they related to each other.
2. Please read the house rules and acknowledge you have read it and ok with it.
3. Please be aware that, there are security cameras activated around the outdoor perimeter of the house for our security.
4. Please do not ask how much the cost is. Plug in the amount in Airbnb to know the price.
5. Please do not ask me to show you the house. We are away, that is the reason why I am renting the place to you.
6. I will not entertain price negotiation, I adjust the price by demand daily.
- The person booking should be a person actually staying - not just the coordinator. As that account will be point of contact during the trip as well.
- Please introduce each guests and accurately state how many are staying so we can prepare for your trip.
- I will request for a government issued ID from each adult to be emailed to me prior to your trip to verify your identity. Airbnb does not share the ID you uploaded with us.
- Speaking from experience, I will require an accessible mobile phone (with roaming) for emergencies for the duration of your trip or I will have to decline to host.
- Provide us your flight information or driving itinerary after you have booked or at least, a week before you arrive.
+ If flying in, please provide us:
+ If driving in, give us:
Estimated time of arrival (ETA) in Las Vegas.
- During travel day, kindly give us heads up when you have boarded each leg of your flight so we would be aware you are on schedule and we are able to anticipate your arrival. If there are any delays, please let us know. If driving into Las Vegas, please give us a heads up when - You depart from your origin of travel - When you are getting very near the place.
- No guests other than the one identified during booking can stay over past 9:30pm.
- Absolutely no smoking in the house or anywhere near or in the house.
- Please do not use the towels or bed sheets to wipe off your cosmetics with or use it to wipe anything that is oil based, which may cause "hard to wash" off stains (including food stains). Cost of having to replace any stained towel or bed sheet will be charged against your security deposit. Bring your own cotton balls or face towels for the purpose.
- No pets. I have guests who will stay after you who might be allergic to pet dander.
+ Please make sure no music or TV will be audible outside of the house to avoid disturbing the neighbours.
+ Absolutely, NO PARTYING/DRINKING 'hard' liquor inside the house.
- No drugs or any illegal activities.
- Please check your belongings before you leave. I will not be responsible for any lost or missing personal belongings or for mailing you back your things.
- Please lets keep all communications in one place (AirBnB messaging system only) so we do not lose track of the thread or lose important details/questions/response .
- I do not use any other Instant Messaging (IM) apps like whatz app, Viber, Line or Sykp e
- Do not leave travel details in a voicemail as well, sometimes the voice gets garbled and important details can be lost.
Este anfitrión tiene 762 evaluaciones por otras propiedades.Ver otras evaluaciones
Hi, I am traveling quite a bit this year so I decided to rent out my condo while I am away to cover some travel expense.
I dabble in the stock market by day and at night I usually go out and explore the city. If you need help with planning your trip, feel free to message me whether you are staying in my place or not. It is a little positive thing I want share with the world.
I was part of the (website hidden) community in Vancouver long ago. It is quite funny how many of us who were active hosts before are now doing AirBnb now. I guess it is still the same idea of hospitality, sharing and connectedness that drew us to (website hidden) that exists here in AirBnb with the plus of being able to help cover the crazy cost of living associated with Vancouver downtown living.
My request is we don't treat this service as a hotel. Hotels will be better if all you need is a good bed and a room. Instead allow us to be ambassadors of our city to you. We want you to experience how local live through our homes.
Most of us who host here are not doing this as a business, but rather just a way to supplement our housing expenses. Having said that I want to request that we treat our houses the way you will treat yours.
Let us be respectful of neighbors the way you'll respect people living in your own homes.
The other listings I have are the condo of my mom and brother. They live in Canada half of the year only so I am helping them rent out the place on a temporary basis to cover some of the cost while they are away.
Occasionally I might also have listings for friends who ask me a favor to help them host guests while they are away. Not all listings will be permanently available.