Uniquely positioned walking distance to:
- Kings Cross Restaurants, Cafes, Bars, Clubs, shops
- Kings Cross station 3 min walk
- Opera House, Sydney & Harbour Bridge
- Royal Botanical Gardens
- Bondi Beach & many local beaches by Bus 10-30min
- Darlinghurst/Surry Hills/cafes/restaurants/shops
- Oxford St nightlife, bars, shops
- Organic markets Kings Cross (Potts Point)
- Rushcutters Bay Park 3 min walk, Yacht Club
Great for couples, solo & business travellers.
This studio apartment has a unique funky modern retrofit with an original beautiful old decorative ceiling and old timber windows.
You will love the quiet street located in just walking distance to all the best that Sydney has to offer.
Disponible para huéspedes
Make sure to climb up to the rooftop and take glimpses of beautiful leafy surrounds. Down the street you have access to beautiful Rushcutters Bay & Park (famous for Sydney to Hobart Yacht Race) , and up the road is the famous Kings Cross clubs, bars, restaurants and cafe's, organic food and vegetable markets (every Saturday morning). You also can walk or train to the Sydney's Central Business District as well as Opera House, Royal Botanic gardens. You are also walking distance from funky suburb of Darlinghurst and Surry Hills both full of cafe's, bars and restaurants.
Atención a los huéspedes
My name is Mike and I will be your host:)
I will personally meet and greet you and provide you with keys and access. I am happy to meet you at Kings Cross station if that is easier for you, just feel free to ask.
I will tell you what is cool to see and do in the local area. If you have any questions before or during your stay I will be more than happy to assist, just feel free to ask and I will be at your service.
I hope you have a wonderful stay:)
Otros aspectos destacables
- Purchase an Opal Card at the Airport terminal
(used for Bus/Trains/Ferries)
- From the Airport Termainal catch the train to Central Station
- at Central Station go to platform 24 and take the train to Kings Cross station
- at Kings Cross I will meet you and walk you to the apartment 4min away
by Uber / Taxi
directly from airport to Kings Cross train station.
I do not advise catching the bus as it is very complicated and takes long.
Please respect the neighbours by behaving appropriately. Please keep noise to a minimum and take your shoes off at the entry.