This newly constructed seafront vacation home is located in the small fisherman's village Lagun, at the quiet west-side of the island. You can take a splash into the crystal clear Caribbean sea right from your own private stairway. It's also on walking distance of just a few minutes from the beautiful Lagun Beach. Every evening you can enjoy the spectacular sunset over the Caribbean Sea from your own terrace.
This property was recently constructed (2016) and offers all the luxury and amenities you’ll need for a perfect and relaxed vacation.
Indoors the house offers 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a fully equipped luxury kitchen, a living room, a laundry room and a porch with dining-, bar area. Outdoors there’s a veranda in front of the house facing the beautiful hills, a lounge area overseeing the ocean, a bar & BBQ, outside bathroom & shower and scuba diving facilities. Last but certainly not least there's a staircase that leads you down to the clear blue sea for some swimming, snorkeling, diving or maybe just to relax and listen to the sound of the ocean of do some fishing.
Disponible para huéspedes
Guests will have complete access to the entire home with the exception of some personal closet space from the owners. For privacy and security, the property is completely surrounded by walls and fences.
Atención a los huéspedes
The owners live on Curaçao and depending on time and availability like to personally welcome their guests to the island. Guests will get a complete explanation of the property at arrival. During your stay the owners will be available to answer questions and they will come by if needed.
- We hope you'll enjoy the house as much as we do during our stays. Please respect our home as you should yours;
- We kindly ask you to respect the neighborhood and keep the noise down;
- We offer a clean house when checking in. We understand that you can be in a 'holiday mode', but please keep the house in a normal clean condition;
- No additional guests allowed without approval;
- please use water and electricity wisely and respect the environment. Normal use of utilities is included, but excessive use will be charged on your account;
- Smoking is not allowed in the house. However you can smoke outside on the patio and terrace.
- Our government charges 7% tourist tax and this is payable at check-in.
Hi there, We are Bart & Genève and together with our 2 daughters we live on the beautiful island of Curaçao. We are the proud owners of a seafront vacation home at the west-side of the island, where we like to spend our weekends and vacations to relax, do some diving, snorkeling and enjoy the fantastic sunsets with a good glass of wine or an ice-cold beer. We're looking forward to welcome you as our guests and hope you will enjoy Curaçao and our house as much as we do.