The house is a one level house with a good balance of indoor and out door space.
The location is ideal because the following are:
Angel Oak Tree- 2 mins.
The only Tea Plantation in the USA- 15 min.
Downtown Charleston_ 20 mins.
Kiawah/SeaBrook and Folly beaches( for surfers)- 30 min.
Chaleston International Airport- 20 min.
Magnolia Plantation- @ 20 min.
Town center with Bi-lo, CVS, library, gas station, restaurants, breweries, medical facility, Blackbird Market- 5 mins.
The house is situated close to all the amenities- within less than a half mile. The unique feature is that it is only 20 mins. from Downtown Charleston and the local beaches like Kiawah/SeaBrook and Folly. This means that older guests can walk Downtown and go to the pristine less crowded beaches like Kiawah/SeaBrook. Younger guests can surf on the huge waves of Folly beach. You can also stay home and explore on the kayaks and canoes or fish and crab. The house has life vests, two kayaks ,a canoe, fishing rods/tackle and crab traps and nets. Best of all there are two large floaters and a covered dock that makes rainy days irrelevant.
Disponible para huéspedes
Whatever is in or out of the house is for guest use. However what is caught on the dock needs to be cleaned and consumed on the DECK- a gas grill with a plate is provided.
Kayaks are provided. Please do not leave them on the floaters as strong winds may blow them away.
Otros aspectos destacables
IMPORTANT WIFI INFORMATION
Network: HOME 670E 5
Password: 1724 dominic
- Events may be allowed with prior permission.
- Two kayaks are provided for guest use. They may also use fishing rods and crab traps that are on the dock. Electricity and water are on the dock. Wi-Fi and cable are also provided for guest use. Please use password and user I.D. provided in listing.
- No smoking is allowed in the house and the enclosed porch.
- Since there are NO cleaning charges, guests are expected to start the laundry and dishwasher.
- Pets are welcome but need to be crated when guests are not on premises.
Durante el período del 01 de Diciembre de 2017 - 31 de Marzo de 2018 la estancia mínima es de 7 noches.
I am a nurse practitioner who runs a Rural Health Clinic on Johns Island. I now consider this my home as I have lived here for about 15 years with my husband and four children. This still surprises me as I grew up in Charlottesville , Va. As a matter of fact, I am an alumnus of the University of Virginia. We put frequent trips there as we have very close family and a farm at the foot of the Blue Ridge Mountains.