Hello and thank you for looking at my profile.
..Having done some traveling myself,I like to create the atmosphere of home and I really do hope you will sense it when staying at the flat even for one night.I will meet you at the check in,to help you with directions and I will be there to answer any questions you might have during your stay..
At the flat we will be sharing bright kitchen with big wooden table. I will Also have some teas, coffee,cereals waiting for you.
Our Home is a hospitable one in which we gladly welcome people from all corners of the World and all walks of life – and for the time of the stay they become a part of it: hence please treat our House as Your own, be to us just as You'd like to be treated.
1. Golden rule is common sense and courtesy – if there is anything You'd like to know about, a great chance is – so would we: please arrange for Your needs before You arrive so all is ready and no hassle is needed;
2. ‘Day' – refers to every starting period of 24hours, however some special arrangements can be made (provided circumstances demand it);
3. Cancellations and amendments: cancellations with a full refund are only available if made out with the 7-day notification period; same rule applies to any potential downgrades and upgrades – in case of any doubts – please contact us and bear point 1 in mind;
4. ‘Available round the clock' means that in special circumstances we can even accept a usage of certain louder appliances at 4am in the morning, nonetheless only if it is absolutely necessary and, preferably, had been agreed upon a prior : normally 12 midnight – 7 am is the time in which most people (including Yourselves) appreciate silence and so do we;
5. Arranging times and details for auxiliary services: we are always keen to help, suggest and give advice any time as well as understand the need of a hearty breakfast before a twenty-hours-long trip, even if it is at 3 a.m.; same as with any other issues – we are flexible and ready to go out of our way, especially for those who are not going to abuse our exceptional hospitality;
6. Children to us are Little People and thus, excluding permissions, exclusions and allowances pertaining to their age and capacity, are treated with same respect and expectations as Big People. Double room is spacious and should suffice for parents traveling with their ‘wee bairn'** as long they will bring your travel cot with you.
7.Habits are a personal choice of our guests, and we don't mind those, whose habits don't affect others in their surrounding; ourselves we are even happy to help our guests sustain some (coffee, tea); other habits are however unwelcome (smoking, excessive consumption of alcohol and other psychoactive substances)